The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Never seen a player look so despondent about securing a “dream “move to a title winning side 

thanks for the memories , I won’t cheer you on at Citeh but go be the global superstar we all knew you were destined to be 

• Like 2

He's gone now, just another player for the enemy, we move on, we are VILLA.

Last word, if I ever see him kiss their badge, I'll shove Sheik Mansour up his arse.

**** you and goodnight.

ps. thanks mods, close the ******* thread

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Can we finally stop clamouring for our players to be called up for England and demand that they play?

Thereby getting their heads turned and wanting away…

Will we ever learn?

Sounds like he had one foot out the door well before his summer celebrity extravaganza. 

I genuinely feel sorry for those people who believed in him. I mean that, especially the younger fans who would have taken last years comments and refused to believe he would do what he has done today. 

• Like 1

Just now, avfcDJ said:

Yeah Jack has **** a lot of people over and then has the gall to say “see you soon” 😂

He will be in for a rude awakening… 

And I’m not talking about abuse (not on at all) but we certainly shouldn’t be holding any affection for him… he’s let us down…

We don’t care about Jack Grealish…

jog on son

• Thanks 1

Just now, Killeen30 said:

He’ll be back as a player someday, and will be welcomed back with open arms. Of that I have no doubt. UTV.

I’m not so sure.

1 minute ago, Mister_a said:

100% that's what he's leaving us for

To be the face of a telecommunications company in the middle east

And a tyre company in South Korea and their official tablet and mobile device partner in Hong Kong and their official Chinese liqueur partner and home appliance partner, their water partner in Singapore, their yank energy drink partner, their Swiss data back up partner, their German blender partner, their denim partner... Thats not even all of them

Football in 2021

Its bollocks 

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

How can any of that be genuine given the circumstances of his departure? What a bag of old horse jizz. 

Anyway, on that note, this is the very last time I post on this thread. See ya.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Him ang his agent have been engineering this since they suceeded in getting the clause in last summer. Don't believe his crocodile tears. Get **** Grealish.

The silly thing is we (according to Purslow) set it at £100m that was a silly move. We could have set it higher and been negotiated down. I said it last season we should have put it in for around £150m +. 

But alas it's done. At least the team talk is done.

• Like 1

Â