The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I've felt upset, I've felt angry, ive been excited for our new signings but right now Im heartbroken.

I shed a little tear watching the video he has put out. Us Villa fans we've lived our footballing dreams through him and now that has ended. 

I still don't understand and I don't think I ever will understand. I always thought he would give us one more year. 

I have no ill will towards Jack. He just made the club flush with cash after helping us win promotion. He's earned the move. Good luck to him, just not against Villa. 

• Like 2

Thanks Jack and ignore some of the ridiculous hyperbole on here. 

Its agents that we should be mad at, had we been 2 years down the line things may have been different and we could offer you the European football you clearly crave. 

At the end of the day, this is a blessing in disguise for our club. £100m needs to be well spent and we could be 2 to 3 years better off for it. 

I won't watch you at City as I might be sick, but I hope you achieve everything that your talent deserves. 

Just now, villalad21 said:

So now he's gonna play against Villa twice and potentially ruin our chances of getting to Europe?

How can he justify that?

He loves Villa, just not as much as hollow trophies bought with slave labour. 

• Like 3

Â