The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, Daniel said:

Part of me hopes he flops, but that's just me being bitter.

He won't flop. He's the best. Unless Pep totally screws him over somehow, or he suffers with his shins, he'll look like the world's best player there. I'm sure of it.

Honestly, if he leaves and this 100 million cash injection pushes us over the edge and we finally gatecrash the top 4, it will be worth it.  Either way, I'll welcome him back to Villa in 5-6 years after he's done winning stuff in Manchester.  

He’s not worth it, jumped ship as soon as he could.

Doesn’t care for or love this club as much as he made out, clearly wasn’t interested in being part of our journey and success…

Very disappointed in him, I no longer have any interest in the guy…

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!

" It's been a difficult FEW MONTHS "

In case anyone was doubting whether the prick knew he was off or not.

Him ang his agent have been engineering this since they suceeded in getting the clause in last summer. Don't believe his crocodile tears. Get **** Grealish.

Thanks for everything, Jack. 

Personally my favorite ever footballer and I don't think that will ever change. Seeing him running with the ball has just always been special. It was a blessing seeing him playing for my club - I just wished for longer.

We are in good hands and will push on without him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH!

" It's been a difficult FEW MONTHS "

In case anyone was doubting whether the prick knew he was off or not.

Yeah Jack has **** a lot of people over and then has the gall to say “see you soon” 😂

Just now, Davkaus said:

Him ang his agent have been engineering this since they suceeded in getting the clause in last summer. Don't believe his crocodile tears. Get **** Grealish.

Shit faced agents… scum of the earth…

Â