General Chat

Stevo985

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So train strikes on xmas eve, im pretty sure unless people are going up to see family this wont have much of a impact in fact everyone will be thanking them as they have a excuse to work remotely on xmas eve

Xmas Eve is a Saturday anyway

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Xmas Eve is a Saturday anyway

And they're running until 6pm.

I'm confused by this one, we don't usually have trains on Boxing Day anyway? I guess there's other work going on, but it seems the impact to the public is they're knocking off a few hours early on Christmas Eve

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

And they're running until 6pm.

I'm confused by this one, we don't usually have trains on Boxing Day anyway? I guess there's other work going on, but it seems the impact to the public is they're knocking off a few hours early on Christmas Eve

Yeah exactly it doesnt really impact people much just people like in nhs but uber usually give nhs workers a free ride so can use that.

If it was new years eve though then i think that would cause a whole host of problems

5 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Oh wow, just seen my 'VT wrapped 2022'. I'm surprised there's not already a thread for this. 

Topics started: 0
Reactions given: 1,638
Reactions received: 4
Days won: 0

Your favourite thread: The Boring Thread

Boring!

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I use the ignore list but half the time I end up clicking the little button that shows me their posts anyway

Edit: most of them don't post anymore. I wonder what they're all up to. Apart from **** their aunt obviously

Flashbacks to the South Park movie.

Â