General Chat

Stevo985

This Idaho quadruple murder case is weird. 4 students, housemates, stabbed to death in their house with 2 other housemates being apparently oblivious to the murders taking place and only calling the police when they tried to wake one of them up the next morning and discovered they were dead. The police have only revealed they believe it's a targeted attack, though they've not advised why (the obvious answer being in a 6 person house only 4 were attacked...) and that they don't think the other housemates are suspects. 

Very weird. You'd expect someone stabbing 4 people to death would leave a lot of evidence. But they seem to have no leads.

15 hours ago, Chindie said:

This Idaho quadruple murder case is weird. 4 students, housemates, stabbed to death in their house with 2 other housemates being apparently oblivious to the murders taking place and only calling the police when they tried to wake one of them up the next morning and discovered they were dead. The police have only revealed they believe it's a targeted attack, though they've not advised why (the obvious answer being in a 6 person house only 4 were attacked...) and that they don't think the other housemates are suspects. 

Very weird. You'd expect someone stabbing 4 people to death would leave a lot of evidence. But they seem to have no leads.

Did you keep up with the recent updates in the Delphi Murders case? I'm not often affected by content in such cases, but those recordings from the bridge released by the police...man. Utterly chilling. Glad they finally have their man.

Edited by hogso

2 minutes ago, hogso said:

Did you keep up with the recent updates in the Delphi Murders case? I'm not often affected by content in such cases, but those recordings from the bridge released by the police...man. Utterly chilling. Glad they finally have their man.

I really hope they have their man, and haven't just got someone to tick a box. It all seems quite circumstantial and forgive me for not 100% trusting American police/justice system. Stranger things have happened.

4 hours ago, hogso said:

It wasn't one I knew much about to be honest, but looked into it in the last week or so. It's unusual for a case where apparently we have video of the suspect, and supposedly a very... incriminating crime scene (allegedly the scene was obviously staged and there was an implication that there was a lot that would be useful to the prosecution there) that they simply didn't progress for 6 years.

And now they've got this guy but are being very careful about what they have on him. Supposedly the submission to the court for the case by the prosecution was so redacted/withheld that even the judge signing it off didn't really have much of an idea of why this guy is being charged with murder. They subsequently had a hearing which was basically arguing about how secretive the case is being. I understand why, they think the (/another) case is jeopardised if they reveal much, but they even have blocked bail with little justification.

It'll be an interesting one to follow. What evidence we do know about is very, very limited, and seems to boil down to some connections between people they are suspicious of together with 'something' they found on his property.

• Like 1

So, I've had a wee drink tonight and I got to thinking about my best pal, haven't seen or heard from him in 18 months now, its really weird and its actually a little upsetting.

I've known him since I was 16 or 17, lived with him for 5 or 6 years and had some **** great time together, always felt like it was one of those friendships that would last forever.

without getting into specifics, he did some very very bad shit to his missus and kid (financially) shit that I had no idea about, I stuck by him but I also stuck by his missus, from the off I wouldn't blow smoke up his arse and tell him that it was all ok, he was a word removed and I let him know but he was still my pal.

We had a bit of a bost up in the pub once, nothing major but he basically called me a snake (at the time, looking back, I probably was in a weird sort of way, I was caught between the two of them and she was the entirely innocent party, I wouldn't go running back to her telling her what he'd said but I was never on his side...if that makes sense) anyways, after that, yeah we made up and we cracked on but it wasn't the same.

I realised that when I was calling him I was getting stock answers so I just gave up, that was 18 months ago now, I still miss the word removed, I'd love to get back in touch with him and I know how easy it is to send a text but I've always been a **** when it comes to chasing people, best pal of 20 years or not.

Just a shame that shit ends like that some times...that's all, just wanted to get that off my chest 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

So, I've had a wee drink tonight and I got to thinking about my best pal, haven't seen or heard from him in 18 months now, its really weird and its actually a little upsetting.

I've known him since I was 16 or 17, lived with him for 5 or 6 years and had some **** great time together, always felt like it was one of those friendships that would last forever.

without getting into specifics, he did some very very bad shit to his missus and kid (financially) shit that I had no idea about, I stuck by him but I also stuck by his missus, from the off I wouldn't blow smoke up his arse and tell him that it was all ok, he was a word removed and I let him know but he was still my pal.

We had a bit of a bost up in the pub once, nothing major but he basically called me a snake (at the time, looking back, I probably was in a weird sort of way, I was caught between the two of them and she was the entirely innocent party, I wouldn't go running back to her telling her what he'd said but I was never on his side...if that makes sense) anyways, after that, yeah we made up and we cracked on but it wasn't the same.

I realised that when I was calling him I was getting stock answers so I just gave up, that was 18 months ago now, I still miss the word removed, I'd love to get back in touch with him and I know how easy it is to send a text but I've always been a **** when it comes to chasing people, best pal of 20 years or not.

Just a shame that shit ends like that some times...that's all, just wanted to get that off my chest 

Sorry to hear that. 

To be honest if he's done the dirty on his Mrs and Child he deserves to be called out.  You're right to defend her and it sounds like he needs to **** man up and accept his behaviour is out of order. 

Edited by sidcow

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Sorry to hear that. 

To be honest if he's done the dirty on his Mrs and Child he deserves to be called out.  You're right to defend her and it sounds like he needs to **** man up and accept his behaviour is out of order. 

Don't get me wrong, he was a word removed, the whole situation was **** up beyond belief, my post wasn't a case of good man bad man, if was more a case of lost friendships, it was him that called time on it, I've never gone chasing after people (that's probably why I live alone lol) but it is a shame, sometimes I wish that I had the bollocks to send that message that says "alright shag, how you doing?" but maybe he has just moved on and put the whole escapade along with 20 years of his life behind him, which is more than fair enough.

I dunno, just weird, I miss the word removed every now and again, he was a word removed, a grade A word removed, but before that, he was a good pal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Don't get me wrong, he was a word removed, the whole situation was **** up beyond belief, my post wasn't a case of good man bad man, if was more a case of lost friendships, it was him that called time on it, I've never gone chasing after people (that's probably why I live alone lol) but it is a shame, sometimes I wish that I had the bollocks to send that message that says "alright shag, how you doing?" but maybe he has just moved on and put the whole escapade along with 20 years of his life behind him, which is more than fair enough.

I dunno, just weird, I miss the word removed every now and again, he was a word removed, a grade A word removed, but before that, he was a good pal.

Send the message. You have the bollocks to do it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

Send a message.

Worst case he blanks it but then at least you know where you stand.

You never know, he's probably sat there thinking the same. 

8 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

The Banshees of Erdington

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Wife came home from a concert last night and said she felt sick and within an hour was throwing up.

Then my 3 year old started throwing up around 1am. Then I started at 6am. 

Feel awful. 👎

This happened to us at centreparcs a few years ago all at the same time, bogs baths sinks in play the lot, get well soon 🤮

• Thanks 1

Â