General Chat

Stevo985

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Extending the wallet talk...

How many people are back pocket wallet carriers, or are you in team front pocket ? I switched to front pocket a few years ago and wouldn't have it any other way now. 

I'm in team front pocket because I like to keep my wallet. 

• Like 1

Always been a back pocket man. Until this 'kin monstrosity was bestowed upon me. Now it looks like I'm shitting a Sega master system.

I'm in Rome city centre tomorrow so the wallet stays in the hotel room. My phone will be the only way I'm paying.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

https://terminator.fandom.com/wiki/Terminator_Dog

"In RoboCop vs. The Terminator timeline, Skynet have developed four types of Terminator Dog"

The Boston Dymamics dog always reminds me of the mechanical hounds in  Fahrenheit 451. There's also that  killer robot  dog episode in Black Mirror. As with many new technologies, the manufacturer will wax lyrical about all the amazing possibilities, but I don't think it's too Freudian to say that at some point people will reduce it to either sex or killing (obviously just the killing in this case 😀)

9 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Anything in the back pocket (ooer) is dangerous. I'm strictly a front pocket man. 

Snigger

• Like 2

On 02/05/2024 at 22:37, Xela said:

How many people are back pocket wallet carriers, or are you in team front pocket ? I switched to front pocket a few years ago and wouldn't have it any other way now. 

Back pocket. Which is a large reason why having a massive wallet is so mental

Was frying an egg this morning and looked away from the pan to butter my toast. There was a loud pop from the pan and when I looked back at it the egg had over-easy'd itself and the yolk was broken, luckily the break ws now on the top of the egg though and the yolk didn't touch the hot pan. Self flipping eggs though, great invention :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You absolute pocket billiardists, man-bag, man-bag is the answer :crylaugh: 

back pocket , but when I'm out drinking I switch to the front as at least that way I  get a little tickle out of it if someone wants to take advantage of my drunken state and steal it 

Â