General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

I was trying to post in the middle of the night and VT was all wonky? Was  it the same for everyone?

I thought I'd annoyed Limpid ! :(

Odds are the second part was probably true regardless of whether it was the cause off the wonkiness.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Huh? Wierd

Well, you posted something about seasonal effective disorder when the problem was the website going down :).  So I think he has a point

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Well, you posted something about seasonal effective disorder when the problem was the website going down :).  So I think he has a point

Yes but unless your new to this thread random subjects are thrown in hemce the "general chat" title mate 😃 so for me the dogg has no point

14 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Johnnie Irwin, presenter of property shows, Escape to the Country and A Place in the Sun confirms he has terminal cancer :( He’s 48 and father to three kids aged 3 and below.

That’s very sad. I saw a story a while back alluding to the fact he was ill (saying how he looks “so different”).

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Johnnie Irwin, presenter of property shows, Escape to the Country and A Place in the Sun confirms he has terminal cancer :( He’s 48 and father to three kids aged 3 and below.

Just seen this on BBC. Such a nice bloke. It’s sad when it happens to anyone and no different here. I posted a month or so ago saying he looked really ill and thought the worst but kind of forgot about it until I read that this morning. Life is a cruel **** bitch sometimes.

• Sad 1

On 13/11/2022 at 08:04, Demitri_C said:

I looked it up and there is a condition called seasonal affective disorder. Maybe this is why people gone quiet.

I think its a commonn problem with people alot of people i know seem to go quiet at this time of year

I have this

On 22/09/2022 at 15:30, Ingram85 said:
On 22/09/2022 at 15:26, BOF said:
On 22/09/2022 at 15:22, Ingram85 said:

Blimey, Johnnie Irwin (Escape to the Country, A Place in the Sun etc…) is looking unwell these days. Hope he is ok 😕

Had to Mooney him, but the article I found was from June where people were concerned about his appearance. So you're not alone.

Yeah he doesn’t look great. Can’t tell if he’s on the mend or on the way out. He’s on bbc1 at the moment. Looks frail and worn down. 

And now we know. You were right.

• Sad 1

On 01/11/2022 at 23:42, El Zen said:

Looks like I’ll be in Birmingham and at VP for the Leeds game in January, gentlemen 🍻

Flights booked. You better have plenty of Guinness ready. 

• Like 2

Â