General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I see big, baggy jeans are back in fashion again amongst the yoofs and I think they all look like big, silly clowns.

I say, as I re-adjust my nuts in my stretchy-skinny jeans at 35 years old.

Have they discovered dangling key chains down to their knees yet?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I see big, baggy jeans are back in fashion again amongst the yoofs and I think they all look like big, silly clowns.

Finally time to dig out my Eclipse jeans!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Just so long as that utterly RIDICULOUS trend of wearing them half way down your legs like you've just been caught in an uncompromising situation when the vicar pops round for tea in an English farce "whoops Vicar" they can do as they like thankyouverymuch. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xann said:

Royal Mail's having IT problems.

Arrest ALL of the postmasters. 

Yes I know The Royal Mail is a different organisation to The Post Office. 

On 30/10/2022 at 01:45, mjmooney said:

(Mooneys Kevin Bridges) Oh, HIM. 

Saw him on a WILTY episode once.   He told a story about being drunk with mates in a foreign country and accidentally buying a horse.   At least that's what I think he said.   He's Scottish, after all.

Had a shit day at work, got soaked walking to New Street and then found the trains cancelled. Decided to decamp to a public house, had a couple of nice pints and checked my phone to see the trains were back on. Now home eating lasagne.

Its neither a cheer you up, or piss you off post, as it evened out, therefore belongs here :)

• Like 3

On 01/11/2022 at 15:37, Paddywhack said:

I was wondering when this would come back. Ill never ever wear baggy like in the 90s. Ergh i look back at the photos and think wtf was i thinking

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I was wondering when this would come back. Ill never ever wear baggy like in the 90s. Ergh i look back at the photos and think wtf was i thinking

hard to believe that when i first tried to get in to nightclubs the clobber would have been black school shoes, white baggy jeans and a fluorescent shirt from top shop, i distinctly remember a few years of these but google doesnt and im struggling to find pictures

edit - found a better one

Rusty Neal - FREIZEIT-HEMD - Hemd - orange

Edited by villa4europe
  • Haha 1

I was one of those tragic baggy skater jeans with the long chain wallet kids. Paired with a black band t shirt from music zone and a beanie hat. What an emo word removed. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

hard to believe that when i first tried to get in to nightclubs the clobber would have been black school shoes, white baggy jeans and a fluorescent shirt from top shop, i distinctly remember a few years of these but google doesnt and im struggling to find pictures

Straight out the netherlands football team dressing room!

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I remember owning something very similar to that, then I started going out with someone, and quite soon afterwards I couldn't find the shirt any more. Weird. I've never figured out why.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

i think i had a blue, purple and orange one

only one pair of white jeans though

Ive seen shirts like the above but in different  colours like red with that black sleeve. Some can look quite stylist. Quite popular in places like china 

• 2 weeks later...
Â