Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

After the West Ham game I thought he'd change the entire left side and Zaniolo was unlucky not to start.

Him and Rogers both have downsides but Zaniolo is ahead for me. Uses his body a lot better, offers more from set plays and seems more natural when he drifts inside. 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Put in a real shift, both defensively and attacking.

Looks more confident and at ease.

Yeah it really feels like he's put the scandal behind him, settled in to the side and is understanding of his place and what he needs to do. Really loved the energy today and was absolutely pivotal in the second goal. 

• Like 1

Just saw his quotes that he rates Emery alongside Klopp and Guardiola as the best in the world and how much he’s improving his game. That’s a great statement from someone who hasn’t even been playing much.

• Like 1

He's got 8 games and a few European games to get a move here, if he wants one. 

He's absolutely built for this league, but he hasn't done enough so far to justify us making it permanent. I like him though. 

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

He’s certainly turning a corner. He’s turned it like a **** oil tanker but he’s doing it 

He's no stranger to adversity and overcoming it. If he keeps up this level, I'd be happy to sign him. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Jareth said:

You have to give him the same time we gave Bailey and Diaby - so far he's doing just as well

You can't unless you sign him permanently. You can't say he's done as well.as Diaby this season as its not true. 

Thought the subs changed the game today. This guy especially. He seems to be winning his battles whereas before he was losing them far too easily. 

Whatever we decide to do with him in the summer I can see Nico giving us his all. Only caught the highlights, but he looks so strong and so dynamic 

• Like 1

Â