Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Just now, gilbertoAVFC said:

It's worrying how predictable it is

It is. He’s a liability. Especially when you consider the minutes he plays.

Hopefully he can finish the season strong for us but can’t see us signing him.

In the end the yellow was soft, but he could have been booked earlier. Had an alright game to be fair, Italy not exactly firing on all cylinders at all but he was alright.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, romavillan said:

In the end the yellow was soft, but he could have been booked earlier. Had an alright game to be fair, Italy not exactly firing on all cylinders at all but he was alright.

Italy aren't great atm but he's got far more chance of winning something with them over the next few years than Konsa or Watkins have with England. 😐

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Italy aren't great atm but he's got far more chance of winning something with them over the next few years than Konsa or Watkins have with England. 😐

If Southgate actually does one, who knows

9 hours ago, avfc1982am said:

Spalletti Is still trying to find a way to play and who to play it with, yesterday you could see they'd worked on getting started from the back but then they looked disjointed trying to get the ball through midfield and make chances. Looks like Zaniolo will feature though, if he has a good Euros he'll be worth a lot more than the fee we've agreed with Galatasaray.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Can our players stop doing interviews, nothing good comes from it at all.

His Lazio take is great. The rest... Yikes.

1) he’s a loan player so if he’s not staying he’s fully entitled to shop his name around 

2) it’s an Italian tabloid - we haven’t seen the quotes in context 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

Can our players stop doing interviews, nothing good comes from it at all.

I don't blame him if there is any truth in it tbh. He's wasted time here, so it makes sense to look for a way out back to Italy where he more than likely find appreciation and ultimately get his career back on track. He's been sitting on the bench for over 3 months and slated so whether people agree or not he has a right to look after his own interests. 

14 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can't believe he's done the dirty on me. I've been nothing but supportive since he joined and this is how he repays me. 

Trying too hard

Â