Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

It takes time. The same people  slated Luiz, Mcginn and Bailey  and look how they turned out
Only true haters would get defensive over my post.

Not all the same people. I've been critical of Zaniolo and Luiz in the past but never McGinn or Bailey.  Its not hatred it is wanting players to contribute more. Zaniolo is starting to perform now off the bench. Let's hope that continues, we need him for this final push towards champions league.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Its not hatred it is wanting players to contribute more.

We all know it isn't 'hatred'. At least, most of us do... unless you are easily manipulated or infatuated by current trends. Personally, can't wait for this particular stupidity to pass just as quickly as I scroll past anyone who uses such childish terms.

• Like 1

Is the figure to make him permanent a confirmed one, or speculation?

I'm just wondering if there is any way we could squeeze a good deal in for him which would make everyone happy. ( Without making much of a dent on our ability to spend further )

Send a player or players their way? Dendonker? Coutinho, Chambers etc?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

28 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Poor lad. No one deserves Status Quo. They peaked with Pictures of Matchstick Men

That song is my head now. It's a banger so I looked it up and who introduces them. Oh dear

17 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Signs are promising but he needs to do a lot more over the remainder of the season to earn a permanent move. 

I want that motivation for a player we might keep

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm just wondering if there is any way we could squeeze a good deal in for him which would make everyone happy. ( Without making much of a dent on our ability to spend further )

Don’t think they’re that stupid or desperate 😂

I wish 🙏 they can take all 3 players 😆

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

All I could find on the deal

7 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

I thought this. Wonder if we could keep loaning him until he becomes a free transfer.

Pretty sure his future and his desire is to return to Italy… has recently commented that he misses it and feels lonely… doesn’t spend a lot of time with fellow players as most are married & have families…

I’m sure Galatasaray won’t want to allow him to leave on the cheap or allow his contract to run down either…

Edited by Jas10
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

How about…. another loan? 🤔 

Did also think of this.

This time with a lesser option or clause ( mandatory? ) to buy.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

On 31/03/2024 at 09:56, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Zaniolo has been getting better...

I'd actually like Villa to sign him should we qualify for CL.

He's versatile and Emery said he can play anywhere across the front three.

We definitely will need a bigger squad. 

He looks a lot fitter now. Considering the minutes he has played this season it’s almost like a new signing. Diaby and Duran too in some respects.  They will probably be peaking fitness wise whilst those that have played practically every minute will start to feel a bit leggy. 

McGinn and Ramsey hopefully end the season strongly too.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He looks a lot fitter now. Considering the minutes he has played this season it’s almost like a new signing. Diaby and Duran too in some respects.  They will probably be peaking fitness wise whilst those that have played practically every minute will start to feel a bit leggy. 

McGinn and Ramsey hopefully end the season strongly too.

Very good points 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

Signs are promising but he needs to do a lot more over the remainder of the season to earn a permanent move. 

I thought he wanted to go back to Italy, all the rumours in the last few months was he was leaving it up to his agent and Gala to sort out him going back to Italy in the summer.  He also wasn’t happy at his lack of minutes here although he loves Emery but the rumours were flying that he wants back to Italy in the summer…so I’m not convinced he wants the permanent move to us or be reloaned as some here are suggesting.

55 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I thought he wanted to go back to Italy, all the rumours in the last few months was he was leaving it up to his agent and Gala to sort out him going back to Italy in the summer.  He also wasn’t happy at his lack of minutes here although he loves Emery but the rumours were flying that he wants back to Italy in the summer…so I’m not convinced he wants the permanent move to us or be reloaned as some here are suggesting.

Speculation from other people more than anything he's actually said though. It's lazy journalism mostly, he's actually said that he rates Emery very highly so if Emery wants him I'd expect it to happen.

The fee and conditions were agreed as part of the loan deal.

Â