Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

Just now, useless said:

Opinons of fans aren't always the best way to judge players, you only have to see this forum and some of the over the top stick that our players get to see that.

Strange that. I've seen a lot of other fans asking why we're so harsh on McGinn. I trust fans who watch these players week in, week out vs. those that view the highlight reel on MOTD.

2 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

If he's willing to come to us in our current situation , I'm willing to back him. 

Let's be honest here. He'll be coming here because we'll give him a huge pay rise like we do with everyone.

It's why we have a lot of players we can't shift and this will be one of them in a year or two.

• Like 1

Just now, AV82 said:

Strange that. I've seen a lot of other fans asking why we're so harsh on McGinn. I trust fans who watch these players week in, week out vs. those that view the highlight reel on MOTD.

Most fans don't watch their team week in week out...there are millions of fans who never get to the ground.

They watch the highlight reel on MOTD and go on forums or worse.... make their judgements based on computer game statistics....

I've seen many Wolves fans that do watch him weekly that rate him, it's not as if they all think he's rubbish, far from it, there's even been one post in this thread that says he's a decent enough player if used properly. Of course more of them are liable to say he isn't very good now, just by virtue of the fact that they're selling him to us, but it's really not the best way to judge him.

26 minutes ago, AV82 said:

There’s been plenty of players that looked shite in a Villa shirt but much better elsewhere. 

Â