Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Top 8.

Pushing for Europe.

£150 ticket increase.

Signs Dendoncker for a relegation battle.

Woeful.

I don't usually like your posts rodders, they're far too angry for me .... but you've got this absolutely right in my opinion.

Pushing for top 8 at the beginning of the transfer window .... shopping in the yellow sticker clearance section three months later .... Puzzling?

• Haha 1

i give it 2 games before he's called dendonkey

he's better than marv, not too much money, useful squad player, almost feels a bit like a more expensive version of hause where he's going from their squad to our squad, wolves fans will claim he's useless and a reject but in reality he plays most weeks for them, played in every game so far this season, he's not the answer but he's a perfectly fine signing

we have to loan out tim now though

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

he's better than marv, not too much money, useful squad player, almost feels a bit like a more expensive version of hause where he's going from their squad to our squad, wolves fans will claim he's useless and a reject but in reality he plays most weeks for them, played in every game so far this season, he's not the answer but he's a perfectly fine signing

Ah brilliant a silly nickname before he has kicked a ball! 

Im not happy with this signing but come on we are making ourselves looking like fools with names like that

14 minutes ago, BOF said:

If he signals the beginning of a 4231 he could be the greatest signing in modern history. Either that or he signals the exit of Douglas Luiz and the beginning of the end for Gerrard. Ho hum.

Event simpler - sign him and sell Nakamba and we improve the squad. Sign him and sell Douglas Luiz and we make it worse. The former would be great business regardless of who ends up manager.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Don't get it though...wanted Bissouma and Bentancur in January who would be legit drop in and improve central midfield options and now we're just settling for a back up who's seemingly going to be cover for a couple of positions.

Just spending money to look like we're doing something rather than taking a strategic medium term view which is par for the course under this manager I'm afraid.

3 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

BBC are reporting it’s a £15m deal

this price keeps going up….stop make this deal worse

Wolves manage to offload their unwanted squad players to us for 8 figures, we offload ours on loan or let them see out their contracts.

Feel like we get shafted coming and going on our transfers.

• Like 1

Â