Leander Dendoncker

HalfTimePost

56 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I think he's decent. Haven't watched whatever shitshow Gerrard is inflicting on you this season but he's an upgrade on some of your midfield.

If you play with a 3 of him, McGinn and Kamara you're going to look awful though.

Long time no post , glad to have you back I guess things are going well at Leeds now.

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

£10m for a Belgian international with over 120 appearances in the Premier League is a cracking price. We miss a player of his ilk too, he's an upgrade on Nakamba. 

A year ago we would never have gotten him through the door, and Wolves fans would have been screwing. Fallen out of favour a touch, but their manager appears to be a charlatan also. 

Good bit of business this. 

Agree to some extent. 

But also Dendocker on deadline day was surely not part of the plan at the start of the window. 

I hope he strengthens us but it's hardly the type of signing taking us to the next level. 

4 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

And now they are selling him to replace him with a better player...so what does that say about us?

Even Lee Hendrie on Sky Sports Deadline Day show as we speak is finding it hard to be interested in signing Dendoncker when asked.  Sums us all up how we feel about it.

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Just realised it was him that scored the winner against us in the lockdown game at VP

TBH the only time I've noticed him being decent to good is against us lol. Not really much to go by because a lot of players love to have their best games against us.

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I guess he's useful because he can play CB and he gives us cover in the event of a Kamara injury. He's also probably our 4th best midfielder now with Kamara, Luiz and Sanson ahead. 

Morgan 'get out now or you'll play with the reserves till Jan' Sanson? Gerrard's fav midfielder.

Surely Tim will go on loand if we sign don donk her 

10 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I guess he's useful because he can play CB and he gives us cover in the event of a Kamara injury. He's also probably our 4th best midfielder now with Kamara, Luiz and Sanson ahead. 

reading this, who would have thought 2 of those you listed cant even get in the first 11 lol.

what a time to be a Villa fan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Glad you are approaching this with an open mind.

I don't think there are going to be many "open minded" Villa fans after this promising transfer window turned into a tragic comedy, and Villa sit 19th in the league. The next 7 hrs 45 minutes could prove me wrong of course.

35 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Agree to some extent. 

But also Dendocker on deadline day was surely not part of the plan at the start of the window. 

I hope he strengthens us but it's hardly the type of signing taking us to the next level. 

Its not but it could be a sensible more. Carlos was first choice but has an unplanned injury. How long do we need a replacement for? 6 months, 12 months, who knows. He gives us Centre Half cover and also could play in a defensive midfield position next to Kamara. Its a reaction for sure, but i doubt anyone gets all of their first choices.

In April of 1992, I purchased a copy of ST Format magazine and on the cover floppy disk, was a one-level demo of the average-to-middling platform game Leander

I never purchased the full game.

Take from that what you will.

33E.jpg

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Haha 1

It's shocking that the best we can come up with is a doghead cast off.

People thinking were shopping in Waitrose and going to get Tielemans but we end up with the home bargains version instead.

I can't believe we have sunk to this level.

Edited by AshVilla

Â