Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

Thought he was fine on the crosses. Not really tested that much before the world caved in at 75 minutes. 

Can't complain at having international standard keeper as back up for a low fee as not like he's going to cost 10m + with Roma desperate to get him off the books.

Just now, Tayls said:

What makes you say this? 

He cant kick, he looks as calamity like nyland. He didnt communicate with his defenders at all and was poor at commanding his box.

I was not impressed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He cant kick, he looks as calamity like nyland. He didnt communicate with his defenders at all and was poor at commanding his box.

I was not impressed

Jesus. There was me thinking he did alright despite what was in front of him! Thought he could have done better for the second though. 
I certainly wouldn’t put him in the same bracket as Nyland… 

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Jesus. There was me thinking he did alright despite what was in front of him! Thought he could have done better for the second though. 
I certainly wouldn’t put him in the same bracket as Nyland… 

Sorry but he looked really  crap to me. Martinez could have stopped a couple of those in my opinion

6 minutes ago, Tayls said:

What makes you say this? 

The black or white nature of football

World class or shit, nothing in between

He was fine, maybe a slight chance with the 2nd but we were too deep meaning it came through bodies and was very well hit, no chance with the other 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Sorry but he looked really  crap to me. Martinez could have stopped a couple of those in my opinion

Yeah he didn't save much and Martinez could have stopped one or two, at least given more of a presence for the opposition to think about anyway. But Martinez is first choice and Olsen second choice for a reason though, it's hard to judge back up keepers because if they were any good, they wouldn't be back ups. 

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Martinez is rated as one of the top keepers, so yeah... We'd expect him to do better

Didn't do brilliantly, but I didn't expect a second choice keeper to come in against title challengers and look incredible. Did about as well as we could have asked for imo

• Like 1

Â