Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

19 minutes ago, RichW said:

Still can't get my head round this signing. Random

Gives us 3 senior keepers for a start. Also allows the youngsters to maybe go on loan

Hypothetically, IF something were to happen to Emi (covid, injury, travel issues again...) would you want Steer in goal for 2 or 3 games?

Exactly.

• Thanks 1

With the caveat that I think this is a perfectly fine signing given that he'll only be back-up and comes with decent pedigree, I've only watched the first 3 minutes of this video and it's hilariously put together. "Best saves show" despite the majority of shots trickling into his path, some of which he actually palms back into dangerous areas only for the clip to end presumably before the ball is put into the net.

44 minutes ago, RichW said:

Still can't get my head round this signing. Random

Not really. We probably have with no disrespect to Jed one of the worst reserves in the league 

West Ham have the former PSG starting keeper as reserve 

21 minutes ago, Indigo said:

With the caveat that I think this is a perfectly fine signing given that he'll only be back-up and comes with decent pedigree, I've only watched the first 3 minutes of this video and it's hilariously put together. "Best saves show" despite the majority of shots trickling into his path, some of which he actually palms back into dangerous areas only for the clip to end presumably before the ball is put into the net.

LOL

Not exactly inspiring that those clips are the best he could come up with for his YouTube video. Tonev needs to recommend his video production company to him 

Â