Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

It's becoming more commonplace and that's three of our players that it's happened to, Grealish, Davis and Olsen, feels like small heath weren't punished anough when they did it, even their manager at the time joked about it at the end of the season, and now a dangerous precedent has been set.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

These pitch invasions need to be stopped. Points deductions for clubs who do it. It’s too dangerous for players and managers. Vieira and Billy Sharp during week. Olsen today. It’s ridiculous. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pissflaps said:

Thick coked up words removed begging for terracing to come back. This keeps happening and it's fences that will be back

Coke is a massive problem amongst football fans. They won’t stop until there’s another Hillsborough. T*ssers. 

If I had it my way, it'd be initially games behind closed doors and incredibly punitive fines, then points deductions and being kicked out of cups. This has been a disgraceful week in English football, and it's time for absolutely zero tolerance for pitch invasions.

1 hour ago, TomC said:

Were you being sarcastic? I thought that was his weak point.

He should've had one assist and played an excellent pass for Watkins to head on to Coutinho for the 2nd. 

• Like 1

Just now, lexicon said:

He should've had one assist and played an excellent pass for Watkins to head on to Coutinho for the 2nd. 

Fair enough, but he also hoofed some easy balls into touch. I was worried for much of the first half about conceding a goal from his handling.

Â