Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

I thought he looked fine...  Looks like there are two levels of 'keeper in most fans eyes now:  Martinez and absolute shit...  Have we already forgotten the dark days of Nyland??????

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

definitely sounds like he believes he will be coming back next year 

Don't see why not. He was on loan at championship club earlier this season so Roma will probably only want a couple of million to sell him.

People are a bit off if they think we're going to have to spend 10-15m to get him permanently.

Could even be similar deal to Chambers.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 2

Just like his Nordic colleague Enckelman he got atracked by an inbred scumbag

I dont think anything will happen and this has been a dark week for English football 

might aswell get this guy through the door on a permanent, think it was a tough situation to drop him into on the final day but he did well apart from distribution, which is something that can be worked on and would be better if he had a run of games and not such a pressured situation to be dropped into. always good to have an international keeper as backup

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont think you can judge a back up goalkeeper in an away game at Man City

FWIW Steer was actually a lot worse in that Chelsea game he started

Frustratingly I think we would have won both of those games with Martinez in goal - but hey that’s why he is number one. 

On 27/05/2022 at 12:39, Zatman said:

I dont think you can judge a back up goalkeeper in an away game at Man City

FWIW Steer was actually a lot worse in that Chelsea game he started

I was surprised he didn't start vs. Burnley, especially as it was rumored Emi had a knock.  Would have been better having his first game against them than being dropped in away to City.  

Just now, gwi1890 said:

Quibbling over £2.9m?

There’s a difference between £2.9 and £2.9m. There’s something worth quibbling about. To be honest I’m such a cheapskate that I’d even quibble on £2.9 

but I’d suspect the quibbling is over the contract  

Â