Lucas Digne

villan-scott

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yep. Better of the two. Starts next week for me. 

Call me bonkers, but given the injury to Ramsey, I wonder if Emery would start Moreno on the left of midfield..

Nope not a chance 

Moreno has beeb decent 

30 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Has to start against Spurs for me. Think I’d go:

Konsa Lenglet Pau Digne 

Moreno has been decent but makes sense to rest him and start Digne. He'll be buzzing after his goal and looks bang up for it. He's probably the better defender too.

Edited by birdman

Tonight was the third time he has needed treatment for a bloodied face and on each occasion the foul was given against him. The other two were:

Brentford last season

Chelsea this season 

Incredible.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Needed to be introduced earlier, moreno was struggling against the winger for the second week in a row. Digne brings more defensive stability and I think works better with Lenglet.

Would start for me out of the two.

11 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Has to start against Spurs for me. Think I’d go:

Konsa Lenglet Pau Digne 

Surely for banter purposes Cash has to start against Spurs!

But yeah back on topic Digne is playing very well and he is a great option for us to have.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, PaulC said:

Better defender than Moreno and that's why I wouid start him against spurs 

I think with how Spurs play there'll be endless space on the right of their defence if we win the ball back quickly so think that will suit Moreno more. If we don't start him and Ramsey is missing then we'd really miss a trick down that side.

Think plan was always to start Digne away to Ajax, he could well start both legs.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I think with how Spurs play there'll be endless space on the right of their defence if we win the ball back quickly so think that will suit Moreno more. If we don't start him and Ramsey is missing then we'd really miss a trick down that side.

Think plan was always to start Digne away to Ajax, he could well start both legs.

Yes Digne not bad going forward either to be fair and I think the quality of his crosses Is better than Moreno. They have pace to burn in wide areas. I'm liking the idea of Digne at lb and Moreno left midfield 

3 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Precis of the another one gag for an ignoramus who has missed the reference? 

The phrase was made famous a few years back by DJ Khaled.

• Thanks 1

Â