Lucas Digne

villan-scott

I have a slight worry with Moreneo that he tires of towards the end of a match. Last season  he was playing so well yet he was usually subbed. Obviously this season he hasnt but I am wondering has he been saving his energy. So being able to sub him might lift his game.

20 minutes ago, captain said:

I have a slight worry with Moreneo that he tires of towards the end of a match. Last season  he was playing so well yet he was usually subbed. Obviously this season he hasnt but I am wondering has he been saving his energy. So being able to sub him might lift his game.

I think they are such complementary swaps for each other as well. If Moreno’s on and running at a defence, they’d much rather back off… suddenly Digne is on and if they back off he’s dropping it on Watkins’ head 6 yards out. Or they are closing Digne down as quickly as possible, then Moreno comes on and is just waiting for that so he can go past them. Works so well - and we haven’t had it all season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I'd really be tempted to throw him in for this game even if he only plays 60 minutes. 

Then get Alex to go full tilt for the last half hour, could work

• Like 1

4 hours ago, captain said:

You forget how much time he had off, he would have lost a significant amount of aerobic fitness, it takes time to come back.

• Like 1

Looked way better than moreno when he came on. We've really missed his solidity defensively and his ability to be a release valve when we are under pressure. 

He might have the best first touch in the team. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

What was the row with emery about first half? Flashed up on big screen and seemed quite heated

It was just after forest misplaced a pass out for a throw in to a big cheer and laugh from the crowd

It then went to Unai bollocking him and it looked to me like Digne was wording "When? When?" I wasn't sure or would at worst like to think Digne had a laugh with the crowd and the pass and the Don shot him down 

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

What was the row with emery about first half? Flashed up on big screen and seemed quite heated

To me it looked quite light hearted, Digne had a smirk on his face the entire time

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, grantholtgolazo said:

bizarre the little fantasies some come up with to denigrate our players, could see all along from the smile on Digne’s face it wasn’t a dressing down

It was definitely an awkward smile. I do it when I'm uncomfortable .

Not really arsed like but Emery is definitely berating him for something and Digne mouths 'when?' Probably a misunderstanding and all a bit cringe.

Â