Lucas Digne

villan-scott

Another injury, we haven't had a lot of luck with them have we? I have to say, when he went off, it didn't look good. We will miss him, fortunately the winter break will take up a couple of weeks of his enforced absence. 

1 hour ago, John said:

Another injury, we haven't had a lot of luck with them have we? I have to say, when he went off, it didn't look good. We will miss him, fortunately the winter break will take up a couple of weeks of his enforced absence. 

What does he miss, home to Burnley, away to Everton and home to Newcastle. Three PL games, not a big issue 

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Remember when lots of people were saying Digne wasn't an improvement on Targett

That was funny

At the time he wasnt, he was dire under the clearing in the woods. Luckily he has improved since he got coached but he and Cash are still the weak link in the starting 11

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

At the time he wasnt, he was dire under the clearing in the woods. Luckily he has improved since he got coached but he and Cash are still the weak link in the starting 11

I think that's harsh on Digne. 

He's been very good this season. 

Cash, I agree with, he has worried me all season. He has had a couple of great moments but his defending, 1v1, is awful, he dives in and is too easy to skin. 

Let's hope Moreno stays fit or we have major issues on that left side as I don't want to see Pau shifted out there. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I think that's harsh on Digne. 

He's been very good this season. 

Cash, I agree with, he has worried me all season. He has had a couple of great moments but his defending, 1v1, is awful, he dives in and is too easy to skin. 

Let's hope Moreno stays fit or we have major issues on that left side as I don't want to see Pau shifted out there. 

He has got some assists and has defensively been fine but is too one dimensional with the ball for me

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

What does he miss, home to Burnley, away to Everton and home to Newcastle. Three PL games, not a big issue 

I think we might miss him most in those last two games, but he will be an option that we don't have available, which weakens us imo.  

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He has got some assists and has defensively been fine but is too one dimensional with the ball for me

I feel you are being a bit harsh too - he has been fine this season, we are just very lucky to have such a fantastic replacement 

Difficult one, been brilliant for us this season on the pitch.

It's weighing up the off the pitch side of things 

Potential sale for 15 / 18 million and 120k pw off the wage bill

Purely from a fans view I would rather we keep him until summer and then if the Arabs will pay that sort of money, take it.

Ffp makes sense to sell but the chance of top 4 and conference league is worth more for the 5 months.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

One of our better players for sure but his wages are uncomfortably high. Just since I started typing this message, he’s been paid 47 grand. 

I wish this wasnt true but i think we will see lots of moves that we didnt expect as Monchi plays around with the ffp limitations.. if he could sell Digne for 15 mill and his 130k a week salary and bring on Acuna for say 6 mill and 65k wages then its a big plus financially and makes room for other moves maybe. Madness in my mind if it did happen but thats football now. 

• Like 2

Â