Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Smith is going to get hammered for this. This feels like after the game against Leicester where we lost 4-1 or whatever it was.

I really do wonder about the Ings transfer. It seems to have completely messed our balance up. 

Ings is a quality player , Smith doesn’t know how to use him 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

It literally is the best Arsanal performance since Wenger left though too.

We are crap but how the **** does this happen, how do teams find this against us. Deserved it today mind.

TBF, we really, REALLY helped them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

It literally is the best Arsanal performance since Wenger left though too.

We are crap but how the **** does this happen, how do teams find this against us. Deserved it today mind.

We are allowing them to play like this. They are no great shakes.

Just now, bose said:

Just a desperate, unplanned move.

I said it at the time, but was shot down. The fact it was announced the same day Grealish left wasn’t a coincidence. They rushed it through and I don’t think there was a plan behind it. 

Watkins was fine in a 4-2-3-1 and so was the rest of our side. Yes, there have been injuries, but it all seems a bit random.

Just now, Davkaus said:

I was really enthused by our summer business, but it's not looking great is it :( 

i think our summer business was great, but i do thing our coaching team couldnt coach an under 9s team at the minute, the tactics are non existant.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Smith is going to get hammered for this. This feels like after the game against Leicester where we lost 4-1 or whatever it was.

I really do wonder about the Ings transfer. It seems to have completely messed our balance up. 

Who made the transfer I wonder. Refuse to believe that was the recruitment lot saying yeah I know we play with one up front but this is our guy.

Smells very Purslowy.

We’re only a couple of losses away from a meltdown here, Dean literally has no idea what team or formation we should be playing at the moment and that’s quite worrying.

You can’t have this many 30 million pound players in your team and look this poor, he’s walking a tightrope in my eyes.

• Like 1