Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Just now, rbcuk said:

How much did we pay for buendia, he’s shit but then again when norwich was in the prem he wasn’t the best, championship is his level

He was f***ing brilliant for them in the Prem. 

Just now, nick76 said:

True, should also shut those who thinks this squad is good enough for an European league place challenge.  This squad doesn’t have enough quality.

Well we beat Man U and a good Everton side didn't we?

Looks better now mate, they obviously don't like that formation, an to be fair I think it's Shakespeare's doing. Smith was never this bad!

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

Yeah, its like the whole formation and tactics were wrong the fact that it is not working 

Agree and the players aren’t good enough when the stronger teams perform.  We were never strong enough for an European place push and when we get it wrong like tonight with tactics we are further away.  Midtable team!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

How much did we pay for buendia, he’s shit but then again when norwich was in the prem he wasn’t the best, championship is his level

He had better stats for Norwich in the Prem than Jack had for us that season but Buendia played in a different position for Norwich. Dean is changing where he plays 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I was really enthused by our summer business, but it's not looking great is it :( 

To be fair.

You look at this half, even though we've conceded, and it's clear that the main issue has been the system, and our deployment of it.

If we started like this, or change dit earlier, we might have a hope, and that's down to Deano.

I defended Deano to the filt last match, and this match, I've got to criticise him.

• Like 1