Euro 2020 : Round of 16

BOF

I don't even care about England, not one bit. To the point I'm more interested in Villa winning a throw in than them winning the World Cup. I hope our lads do well if they are called upon but Southgate is such a boring nitty manager I honestly hope Germany smash them, there's so much potential with this attack and he's going to play Kane and Sterling, 5 at the back, 2 DMs, it's embarrassing. The English media are a joke as well, went from being favs to winning it to "Defend and wait for moments" after the first game. He's honestly worse than McLeish, baffles me how so many people think he's doing a good job.

• Like 2

This game will be won from the bench imo.

As much as people are disappointed with the 11, Sancho, Grealish, Foden, Rashford and Mount isn't half some quality and energy to bring on from the hour mark and possibly extra time, Southgate just has to use them. No excuse with 5/6 subs allowed.

Germany dropping Gnabry and starting Werner is interesting aswell.

We basically have a midfield of Shaw, Rice, Phillips and Trippier whilst Foden, Mount, Grealish and Sancho sit on the bench. It's f***ing pathetic. Calvert-Lewin not even on the bench either!?

• Like 1

Â