BOF

I expect it to be something like:

----------------------------Pickford

---------------Walker, Maguire, Stones

Trippier-------------------------------------------- Shaw

---------------------Rice------Phillips

--------Henderson---------------------Mount

-------------------------------Kane

Trippier and Shaw will be expected to provide the width. but won't.

Edited by Stevo985

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He has been very poor indeed.

Amazing that these so called 'big players' cannot seem to do it on the big stage when it matters.

Think Covid, congested schedule and tons of smaller and big injuries it the reason.

I can't stand the guy but Bruno Fernandes played 67 games this season before the Euro's started, no wonder he's not 100%. 

M'bappé "only" had something like 50 games before the tournament but he also had Covid and has been plagued by injured during the last 2 seasons.

UEFA/FIFA and the various FA'a are running their star players into the ground and this tournament is a joke and should never been played.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This seems to be the view of people who don't really know that much about football. No offence to anyone out there!

Semi Finals in 2018 = everybody loves him

I think you’re right. Just tested it with a colleague who said that Southgate’s been brilliant for England and we’re gonna win 3-1 tonight. It’s a sort of baseless optimism really. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wict01 said:

"Semi finals in 2018, everyone loves him"

That would be Jack Pitt-Brook then, hasn't got a clue. 

You know when you just look at someone and they don't look like they've ever kicked a ball?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Neville is the same. 

Said we have the perfect manager.

Come on mate

I’d love to see his reaction if Southgate replaced OGS at United. He wouldn’t be quite so complementary then. 

• Haha 1

I hope England win. I really hope the players are not letting the false narrative been put out by the media that this is " a poor german team " seep into their heads. Pure nonsense. The team that played Hungary all played champions league football last season. If that don't sharpen the minds i dunno what will.

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Neville is the same. 

Said we have the perfect manager.

Come on mate

We go in to the tournament lauding our attacking talent

Set a record for fewest goals scored whilst qualifying 

Are 19th out of 24 teams for chances created 

24th out of 24 teams for forward passing 

Call a spade a spade for just once! It's bullshit that they play to the crowd that just watch England every 2 years and never critique let alone criticise our play 

• Like 2

Just now, Johnnyp said:

I hope England win. I really hope the players are not letting the false narrative been put out by the media that this is " a poor german team " seep into their heads. Pure nonsense. The team that played Hungary all played champions league football last season. If that don't sharpen the minds i dunno what will.

Don't think it's necessarily a poor German team, but definitely one that has come to the end of its' cycle with Low. 

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England's reported XI for tonight:

Pickford; Trippier, Walker, Stones, Maguire, Shaw; Phillips, Rice; Saka, Sterling, Kane.

Well we ain’t gonna get anything as exciting as last nights game with that lineup 

Â