Julián Álvarez

Delphinho123

35 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

10 million euros seem cheap as hell. Not that I know much about him, just that the caliber of player I think we would need, I expect would cost a lot more than that.

I don't know anything about him either, but at 21, thats not surprising......something just feels right to me ,with this one.

• Like 1

I wonder if he was seen as second choice after ESR, and they’re lining this up in case he stays at Arsenal. Both would be amazing, but seems unlikely after what Smith has previously said about stockpiling players?

EDIT: now it looks like I just copied Pieface, I can’t be angry at a man with a pie in his name though. 

Edited by Rich192

Ive seen him play once, looked decent. 

also got picked ahead of Buendía for Argentina’s Copa America squad. So gotta have some good potential. At that price, it seems like a steel 

Edited by CarryOnVilla

On 28/06/2021 at 07:06, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yeah the term journalist is used loosely these days, but in their defence, at least the journalists I know, rarely earn more than normal well paid professions. 

Watching these agents getting 15% of transfer fees that's moved into the £ 100 million range is **** insane. 

To me they are about as useful as real estate agents. Sorry if anyone have that profession here. 

You don't want to annoy Tyrone do you?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TRO said:

I don't know anything about him either, but at 21, thats not surprising......something just feels right to me ,with this one.

Call it female intuition or whatever the male equivalent of that is but I have a good feeling too.

On 28/06/2021 at 07:06, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yeah the term journalist is used loosely these days, but in their defence, at least the journalists I know, rarely earn more than normal well paid professions. 

Watching these agents getting 15% of transfer fees that's moved into the £ 100 million range is **** insane. 

To me they are about as useful as real estate agents. Sorry if anyone have that profession here. 

well...blimey.

Im a football agent who does real estate agenting in my spare time.......

:trollface:

I have to say I like the sound of this signing. 

multi positional player, internationally recognised already with a couple of team mates in Buendia and Martinez to help him settle in to life in the UK. 

• Like 1

i like the idea of the signing, but tbh i wouldnt see it as a like for like signing if ESR falls through.

We still need that no.10 role filling regardless of whether we sign Alvarez.

• Like 4

Â