Julián Álvarez

Delphinho123

23 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Being an agent. Is there anyone in the world that gets more out of doing less? Parasites. 

Only perhaps the clock bait “journalists” who “write” about their parasitic activities from the comfort of their laptops. 

9 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Only perhaps the clock bait “journalists” who “write” about their parasitic activities from the comfort of their laptops. 

Yeah the term journalist is used loosely these days, but in their defence, at least the journalists I know, rarely earn more than normal well paid professions. 

Watching these agents getting 15% of transfer fees that's moved into the £ 100 million range is **** insane. 

To me they are about as useful as real estate agents. Sorry if anyone have that profession here. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thabucks said:

And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday 
We will on Sunday⚠️

😂

Shame on all of you for not recognising the genius of this post more.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yeah the term journalist is used loosely these days, but in their defence, at least the journalists I know, rarely earn more than normal well paid professions. 

Watching these agents getting 15% of transfer fees that's moved into the £ 100 million range is **** insane. 

To me they are about as useful as real estate agents. Sorry if anyone have that profession here. 

just handed my notice in.

• Haha 2

Wonderkids of South America - ESPN - Tim Vickery

Argentina's River Plate have unearthed some footballing silver in the form of Julian Alvarez. Now 21, Alvarez is being brought along slowly by coach Marcelo Gallardo and has to fight for a place amid the club's rich attacking resources. But in glimpses -- there were plenty of them last year in the Copa Libertadores -- he looks like a genuine thoroughbred, a support striker with vision and quality able to drift between the opposing lines, combine at pace and score goals. There may be doubts about where he can best be employed; he might be one of those players best suited to the support striker's role in an old fashioned 4-4-2. He is not a genuine centre-forward or a winger, and so does not slot easily into all the modern day formations. But he is sufficiently intelligent to find space and make himself useful. Alvarez would seem on the verge of great things.

Some more targets for us on that list?

SIGN ALL THE BEST SOUTH AMERICAN KIDS!!! 😆

Â