Julián Álvarez

Delphinho123

29 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I liked this in the end. Had to read it 4 times though but got there eventually🤦‍♂️

Someone care to explain it to me? I'm a bit tired and stressed, but I've read it 25 times and I still don't 'see it'. :unsure:

6 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Someone care to explain it to me? I'm a bit tired and stressed, but I've read it 25 times and I still don't 'see it'. :unsure:

A play on Julienne. To cut food into strips. At least that’s where my mind went. 

• Like 1

Followed him for a few years when I had twitter, good guy and proper villa fan, if you talked to him about JA he'd probably answer you back 

He's another one of those random villa fans in a media position around the world, there's a few of them, can remember there being a big villa fan covering PSG for I think ESPN 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Followed him for a few years when I had twitter, good guy and proper villa fan, if you talked to him about JA he'd probably answer you back 

He's another one of those random villa fans in a media position around the world, there's a few of them, can remember there being a big villa fan covering PSG for I think ESPN 

He did a podcast with Neil from For The Love of Paul McGrath on his Villa fandom journey. Comes off as a great bloke. 

• Like 1

Â