Julián Álvarez

Delphinho123

5 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

His two seasons have been under Bruce. 8 goals are probably around 10 percent of the goals Newcastle have scored in that time and he's not a striker.

I've been impressed with what little I've seen of him. He'd do well in a side that wants to play football.

He reminds me a fair bit of Weimann tbh. Scores the odd decent goal and gets into loads of good positions in final third but rushes things constantly, partly due to how quick he is.

15 hours ago, VillaChris said:

He reminds me a fair bit of Weimann tbh. Scores the odd decent goal and gets into loads of good positions in final third but rushes things constantly, partly due to how quick he is.

In that case we dont need him.I did`nt rate Weirman at all

5 hours ago, NIVillan said:

😍   Gary Shaw 

Rang my missus up at 4am the morning after our wedding to say congrats. They went to school together.

Silly bollox could have saved the cost of the call if he'd turned up, as he got an invite.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 29/06/2021 at 14:41, PussEKatt said:

In that case we dont need him.I did`nt rate Weirman at all

Andreas Weimann was a bizarre outcome.

Absolutely smashed it in the U21's but then didn't bring it to the first team on the same scale.

58 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Andreas Weimann was a bizarre outcome.

Absolutely smashed it in the U21's but then didn't bring it to the first team on the same scale.

Wasn't the same after his leg break against Rapid Wien.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

Aston Villa wants Julián Álvarez: An offer of more than 10 million euros for the RIVER striker would arrive next week

10 million euros seem cheap as hell. Not that I know much about him, just that the caliber of player I think we would need, I expect would cost a lot more than that.

2 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Get it done. I like South America Aston Villa. Reminds me of the glory days of De La Cruz, Angel & Solano

Ulisise, Juan Pablo and…….Nobby. I love the none Latino name. I’m sure some people wouldn’t have wanted to sign a player with such an unexotic name. Good job his surname wasn’t Smith. 😀

• Like 1

Â