Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Buendia, Traore, Bailey, El Ghazi all offer something different, add Trez and JPB  to the mix to, I would rather have different quality’s in our wide players/ 10’s than all the same, Any way regarding the match at the weekend cant fault his effort and workrate he always brings that to table

Edited by gwi1890

Thought he was just what was needed in that period of the game. Was able to keep Villa in possession in Palace's half and was picking up pockets of space to actually give them something to think about defensively. Good little cameo.

• Like 2

We talk a lot about how our players seem incapable of making quality short passes. Buendia is brilliant at it. He seems capable of threading a ball through the eye of a needle with a single touch at times. When it comes off for him, it's mesmerising to watch.

Watching his tenacity in the press is interesting too. Not many players like him are so aggressive and committed.

It'll click for him. I don't think I've ever been so sure that a player will come good as I am that he will.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Indigo said:

Thought he was just what was needed in that period of the game. Was able to keep Villa in possession in Palace's half and was picking up pockets of space to actually give them something to think about defensively. Good little cameo.

Contender for motm solely based on his cameo. We just couldn't get on the ball till he came on. I'm convinced Palace would've found an equaliser if not

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

We talk a lot about how our players seem incapable of making quality short passes. Buendia is brilliant at it. He seems capable of threading a ball through the eye of a needle with a single touch at times. When it comes off for him, it's mesmerising to watch.

Watching his tenacity in the press is interesting too. Not many players like him are so aggressive and committed.

It'll click for him. I don't think I've ever been so sure that a player will come good as I am that he will.

This. One of the best players I’ve ever seen for villa at that specific ability

• Like 1

Â