Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

I really think some people need to rewatch the match and focus on one player because Buendia on the whole was one of our top 5 tonight

He was better than Bailey, I'll give him that

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

I really think some people need to rewatch the match and focus on one player because Buendia on the whole was one of our top 5 tonight

I literally just watched the entire game not 30 minutes ago. In my opinion he had 4-5 moments but was pretty poor generally, its fine if you disagree with that but i dont need a rewatch.

He gets caught a bit on the ball but I think we have to accept that a no 10 is not going to have 100% success and that when he does succeed,. Like the assist for Chuk's chance, then he'll make us goals.

10 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I knew my eyes didn't deceive me. 

93.3% passing accuracy from 30 attempted for an attacking midfielder is nuts

Dispossessed 1 time and 3 unsuccessful touches. 

Bernardo Silva dispossessed 3 times and 4 unsuccessful touches but he's so dreamy. 

This this this.

Really don't understand where folk criticising him for tonight's performance are coming from but shout out opinions. 

• Like 1

Ran his balls off, battled hard, created a great chance for Carney, had us playing through City with quick passes and was close to creating other chances with pin-point passes that the elite will struggle with. 

Minus goals and assists every single game some people will not alter their view. Fair enough. 

14 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I knew my eyes didn't deceive me. 

93.3% passing accuracy from 30 attempted for an attacking midfielder is nuts

Dispossessed 1 time and 3 unsuccessful touches. 

Bernardo Silva dispossessed 3 times and 4 unsuccessful touches but he's so dreamy. 

I don't know what counts as dispossessed but he lost the ball twice in the first 5 minutes and twice at the start of the second half, once almost leading to a goal

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He will come good. He's far from it at the moment though. The flashes are there, but his overall performances have been poor

I do agree with this you can see he has something though not consistent yet but think today was one of his better games

I don't get him. One second he can't play a simple pass forward to set (Cash?) free down the right. 

Then he fails with a other straight forward through ball. 

Then he curls is perfectly around 2 defenders straight on a plate to Watkins. 

Needs consistency. 

Edited by sidcow

Swear I watch a different game to some of you lot sometimes. Still not 100% but he had a good game tonight, creative players need time to gel with their team mates and build understanding, you can really see that happening now and he looks much better for it.

He's going to be really good for us and pretty much everything good in the second half involved him. I like him a lot 

• Like 2

Â