Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just now, AV82 said:

Cannot wait to see him in a few more weeks after more games and time on the training pitch with the rest of the team. He's **** class.

If he is, we haven’t seen it yet. 

A few nice touches doesn’t take away from some very bad performances. 

He needs to be better, consistently. When I see a solid 90 mins from him I’ll be a bit more hopeful because at the moment he looks very average. 

Hopefully a run of games will help. 

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Not me. You don't finish second behind KDB for chances created in a season and not be quality

I always thought he would.come good eventually lol.

However I'm wavering on my countryman, trying too hard to do the " unexpected " when it's unnecessary ffs 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I always thought he would.come good eventually lol.

However I'm wavering on my countryman, trying too hard to do the " unexpected " when it's unnecessary ffs 

One of those occasions when team got better after player went off I'm afraid. He's not type of player I would ever start against likes of Man City. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cliffy Biro said:

I think if any of the £30m signings of the summer makes it here it will be Buendia but still mostly poor tonight with a few decent moments rather than the other way around.

I really think some people need to rewatch the match and focus on one player because Buendia on the whole was one of our top 5 tonight

• Like 1

Â