Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Do you think he’ll get any minutes at all this season, or even be named in a match squad either at home tonight or away to Palace?

Is he even registered? I guess he would have been at the start of the season, but would we have kept him on it in Jan?

15 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Is he even registered? I guess he would have been at the start of the season, but would we have kept him on it in Jan?

I just had a little Google and I think he is registered, but that’s from the EA website, so no idea if that’s accurate.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Do you think he’ll get any minutes at all this season, or even be named in a match squad either at home tonight or away to Palace?

Don't think he will tbh. Injury aside his match fitness will be leagues away from what is needed. That'll take some weeks to get back up to speed. Pre-season will probably see him reintroduced slowly.

1 hour ago, NorthEastVillan said:

Don't think he will tbh. Injury aside his match fitness will be leagues away from what is needed. That'll take some weeks to get back up to speed. Pre-season will probably see him reintroduced slowly.

Yeah, shame but better not to rush these things 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Could he play vs Palace? 😃

he's been training for couple of weeks now and hasnt made any squads, so dunno.

Would be nice to see him for 5 mins at the end of the Palace game tho.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Now he can run again, get him sold. 

Didn’t I just see you in the Gallagher thread, recommending we sign another bustling midfielder who has scored slightly fewer goals in his last couple of seasons for Chelsea than Buendia has for us? ;) 

• Like 1

Why risk playing him? We have nothing to play for and you don't want him getting re-injured. Keep him healthy for next year when it counts.

• Like 3

Â