Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, TheLegendOfLeonBailey31 said:

Big problem with both his performance, and his attitude.  Looked like he was going to cry when he was pulled off.  If he was pissed he got pulled he can only be pissed at himself... only good play I can recall all game was the one touch to send Ings in.  Bailey should take that spot to start next week for sure.

The headache is the strikers. Ings can't play out wide, and after that goal I'd be reluctant to drop Ollie. 

I'd be tempted to go for Watkins in the middle, with Bailey on the right and Young on the left, if he's got the legs for it...

2 minutes ago, TheLegendOfLeonBailey31 said:

Big problem with both his performance, and his attitude.  Looked like he was going to cry when he was pulled off.  If he was pissed he got pulled he can only be pissed at himself... only good play I can recall all game was the one touch to send Ings in.  Bailey should take that spot to start next week for sure.

He was pissed at himself, he then reacted angrily to McGinn just missing a chance. It’s passion. He cares.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Has air of Barkley post January currently.

Lots of expectation when he starts, not much happens and then he storms off disappointed when subbed around the hour and then endless questions as to which is his best position.

One certainty so far, we massively overpaid for him.

Don't think I'd be starting him or Ings next week.

Just now, a m ole said:

He was pissed at himself, he then reacted angrily to McGinn just missing a chance. It’s passion. He cares.

By that measure, Ross Barkley cared as well, but it looks incredibly unprofessional, disrespectful, and I hope Gerrard tears strips off him for it. 

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

**** that, he’s not allowed to be angry at his own performance? He shook Gerrard’s hand on the way off. Who is it disrespectful to?

So boring when people make mountains out of nothing.

Eh, punching the seat and having a strop just looks pretty childish, it's bound to get some attention. 

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

Eh, punching the seat and having a strop just looks pretty childish, it's bound to get some attention. 

Who gives a shit. Seriously, what does it matter? If he’d refused a hand shake then fine.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

By that measure, Ross Barkley cared as well, but it looks incredibly unprofessional, disrespectful, and I hope Gerrard tears strips off him for it. 

Amazing how fans expect players to react when getting subbed.  Who is it disrespectful to?  He's mad at himself.   He's a fiery player under a lot of pressure. I guess you want him to bottle all that up and Kung Fu kick a fan next time he's on the pitch. 

• Like 3

Just now, Davkaus said:

None of this matters, it's just 22 blokes kicking a ball around a field. But we tend to talk about it a lot. 

Lol.

What does it matter if it “looks childish”. Who are we trying to impress?

Having a player that cares about his own performance that much is a GOOD thing, something people often complain about. Let’s see if Gerrard cares.

• Like 4

Honestly the tantrum is a side issue and one I wouldn't focus on too much, the real problem is the performance was, once again, just not good enough and we looked improved when Young came on.

It's a fresh start under a new manager, IMO. I'm not writing him off, and for such an expensive signing, I certainly hope he comes good, but I wouldn't start him again next week after that game.

Such a massive let down currently. It's not like he even has the excuse of coming from a different league, the bloke has played Prem and Championship football over the past few years. 

He needs to be far better for £40m, nowhere near good enough. Get him in the gym ffs. 

• Like 1

I'll say as well, him throwing a strop on the bench doesn't bother me. It never bothered me with Barkley. 

He's throwing a fit because I'd guess he very well knows he was shit again and thinks he can do much better which is a good sign to me. 

• Like 2

Â