Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

15 hours ago, 5-1 said:

I've just emailed them so i'll post their response when i get it 

Surely they would. Its a chance for them to make more money as I presume they take  a commission of a resale?

I can't make Everton so that's one match I would like to sell on. I know a lad who supports Chelsea and has had a season ticket for years. He only can make about 5-6 games a season and resales the rest on.

Edited by The Fun Factory

On 08/08/2021 at 12:07, danceoftheshamen said:

Not received my daughters yet (got mine 10 days ago with same surname starting with "c" .. getting concerned now.

Have you got your daughters ST yet? I have  the same situation, got mine about 2 weeks ago, surname starting with a c, no sign of my sons.

Having spent about about 1.5hours on hold to the ticket office (3x0.5hrs calls) without answer, I'am getting just a touch frustrated now.

On 10/08/2021 at 21:35, AndFos said:

Was wondering the same about resale, the club is so poor about information on such things... Event the contact us link on the tickets.avfc.co.uk do not work...

I cant make the first two home games so could do with knowing. 

Are you still able to upgrade season tickets from a child to an adult for certain matches too?

I did get a response from the clubs twitter channel when i was moving my seat. Twice i messaged them and both times i got a response the following day at around 10:30 am so it appears they momentarily free someone up to respond at around that time maybe? 

Still not received my daughters ST so will be chasing them myself later too.

Surely it must be possible to get a better response sorted out though as it is literally impossible to reach them by phone. Lost count of the number of times i finally managed to get on the "on hold" list only to then be kicked off it after 20 mins to an hour of waiting.... that is infuriating they need to sort it out. Seems like they have either not enough staff or a really poor phone system (likely both). I do understand their busy times will come in waves but surely they could get in a few Part time / agency workers for busy periods or something?

If your reading this AVFC it puts a very poor image on the club and you really need to sort it out urgently.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

I did get a response from the clubs twitter channel when i was moving my seat. Twice i messaged them and both times i got a response the following day at around 10:30 am so it appears they momentarily free someone up to respond at around that time maybe? 

Still not received my daughters ST so will be chasing them myself later too.

Surely it must be possible to get a better response sorted out though as it is literally impossible to reach them by phone. Lost count of the number of times i finally managed to get on the "on hold" list only to then be kicked off it after 20 mins to an hour of waiting.... that is infuriating they need to sort it out. Seems like they have either not enough staff or a really poor phone system (likely both). I do understand their busy times will come in waves but surely they could get in a few Part time / agency workers for busy periods or something?

If your reading this AVFC it puts a very poor image on the club and you really need to sort it out urgently.

They could outsource it to a general call centre company that deals with lots of different companies calls.  That way when there is high expected demand, extra bodies get added to support Villa ticketing and when demand is low, those workers take calls for other companies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Got mine, surname begins with Y, they delivered it to my mate's address who we go with and have not included the boys two season tickets ffs

Mr Foll Yfoot??!?? 

where do you herald from?!? 

7 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Got mine, surname begins with Y, they delivered it to my mate's address who we go with and have not included the boys two season tickets ffs

I think someone said earlier that kids tickets are being sent out separately. 

• Thanks 1