Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

On 20/07/2021 at 14:47, mrchnry said:

I wonder if today's announcement of potentially needing double vaccines to go to a football game will see some season tickets returned. 

It might tempt a few more people into taking the vaccine too.

• Like 1

I’m on the waiting list (for a couple of months) and expect it to be a couple of years before it’s my turn to buy. At that point my son will be 6 ish… and I may choose to buy him an ST too… do I need to put him on the list now too or do I buy a ‘kids’ one when I’m offered an ST? Do I need to get him a Fan ID? Sorry for the Qs I tried the website but couldn’t find the info.

3 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m on the waiting list (for a couple of months) and expect it to be a couple of years before it’s my turn to buy. At that point my son will be 6 ish… and I may choose to buy him an ST too… do I need to put him on the list now too or do I buy a ‘kids’ one when I’m offered an ST? Do I need to get him a Fan ID? Sorry for the Qs I tried the website but couldn’t find the info.

At a guess I’d say you best to get him a fan ID and in the list ASAP 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

At a guess I’d say you best to get him a fan ID and in the list ASAP 

Well after nearly an hour of trying to sign him up for an account and then link his Fan ID I’m giving up as it just won’t work!! The site is stuck in a loop and won’t bring up the link ID page… 

56 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I had to have myself and my son on the waiting list. The waiting list only qualifies for you to my knowledge.

1 minute ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I had to have myself and my son on the waiting list. The waiting list only qualifies for you to my knowledge.

Thanks bud, I’ve got him on the waiting list now after creating an account. But trying to link his Fan ID to his Digital Membership is impossible, hopefully that’s easier by the time it comes to actually buy the ticket! But he’s on the waiting list nonetheless!

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Thanks bud, I’ve got him on the waiting list now after creating an account. But trying to link his Fan ID to his Digital Membership is impossible, hopefully that’s easier by the time it comes to actually buy the ticket! But he’s on the waiting list nonetheless!

Agree that was such a pain. Have you linked him to your account?

Just now, cheltenham_villa said:

Agree that was such a pain. Have you linked him to your account?

No… didn’t know that was a thing. Honestly it’s like trying to crack the pentagon on that website. GCHQ couldn’t even get in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

No… didn’t know that was a thing. Honestly it’s like trying to crack the pentagon on that website. GCHQ couldn’t even get in.

I didn't link my son to a digital id to my knowledge. I had him registered as my family though which allowed me to allocate him a ticket when he was also eligible.

• Thanks 1

On 22/07/2021 at 12:24, avfc1982am said:

Yes.

**** me.  People would rather give up season tickets than get a vaccine that can potentially save their and their friend and families life? Jesus. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

**** me.  People would rather give up season tickets than get a vaccine that can potentially save their and their friend and families life? Jesus. 

Suits me.  Less idiots down VP next year.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Someone mentioned before, the site has cookie issue which causes the loop. Go in on incognito mode and it goes through quicker. Worked for me anyway.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, grobs said:

Anyone have any info on when we are expected to receive our new cards? 

Had mine last week but the missus not had anything yet.

Apparently they are sending them out in alphabetical order?

• Thanks 1

On 22/07/2021 at 12:59, John said:

It might tempt a few more people into taking the vaccine too.

I think requiring a double vaccination confirmation or 'passport' to enter large sporting events and nightclubs is part of the push to get the remaining adults, particularly the under-30s, fully vaccinated.

There will be certain types of people who are put off from attending but hopefully that will be outweighed by others who are more confident of returning to mass crowd events under such measures.

• Like 1