Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

so is it possible to reassign to another member who is part of the same price category online? when you click change price type and leave adult selected, it doesn't let you go any further

I can't see why not. I just clicked reallocate, changed the price type for adult and then could select another adult. 

4 hours ago, Rich192 said:

I did this for the Man Utd game to give my uncle my dads ticket, and the e-ticket didn’t work. He was told to go to the ticket office about 5 minutes before kick off. Luckily, with a lot of persuasion and a wee bit of anger, his son got him in. 

I’m happy to follow these new rules, but Villa need to meet us halfway to ensure that there are no problems with these e-tickets working. It isn’t the first time within our group that it’s failed, either. 

Will keep an eye out. I've done this a few time this season without any issues

5 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I can't see why not. I just clicked reallocate, changed the price type for adult and then could select another adult. 

I didn’t know you could do this online! I’ve spent many a time on the phone sorting this. I wish you could move seats online too.

• 1 month later...
On 23/03/2022 at 08:33, sir_gary_cahill said:

Any idea when the club are releasing details about the prices of season tickets for next season? 

Just a guess, but with the earlier start to next season, I would expect we will hear around mid May/the start of June. 

Edited by John
  • Thanks 1

On 12/06/2021 at 16:47, Follyfoot said:

The world was a better place and a lot easier and cheaper when your Dad could give the bloke on the gate 50p and lift you over the turnstile  

old git.

• Haha 1