Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

1 hour ago, AndFos said:

It's in the tickets.avfc portal, log in to your account, go to tickets, you will have the Brentford ticket there. When you select the ticket you get the option to resell. I think maybe it's easier on a computer than on a mobile (not quite sure). 🙂

Cheers Ive done it now.

Nothing about the game needing to be sold out before I can offer up my ticket. Maybe they handle this side of things.

37 minutes ago, hippo said:

Cheers Ive done it now.

Nothing about the game needing to be sold out before I can offer up my ticket. Maybe they handle this side of things.

It was sold out a few days ago, all the tickets on sale at the moment are resale tickets.

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

It was sold out a few days ago, all the tickets on sale at the moment are resale tickets.

Chhers thanks.

This might well be the hardest £20 I've ever earned !!!!

On 22/08/2021 at 22:40, WHY said:

Yeah, I saw something about selling season tickets the other day in the portal, think you are right in that it only appears once the game is sold out.

If you look on the official site, it explains how to do it. You need to link a bank account and their are a few qualifying criteria.

1 hour ago, Stephen_Evans said:

A question for others who have used the resale function.  How long did it take for your money to come through?  My seat was sold on Friday but I haven't received the money.

I think I read somewhere that it can take up to 3 weeks.  

Anyone else's ST not work on saturday?

Missed kick off having to mess about getting a printed ticket from a kiosk.

Proper shambles. Various things about this club (mainly less important stuff in the grand scheme of things in fairness) appear to be at the moment.

5 hours ago, Stephen_Evans said:

A question for others who have used the resale function.  How long did it take for your money to come through?  My seat was sold on Friday but I haven't received the money.

Mines been sold since Sunday - still not had money come through. Maybe they are keeping as a downpayment on Mbape ! 

On 25/08/2021 at 07:37, Stephen_Evans said:

Still not got my money. Anyone who sold there ticket been refunded yet ?

1 hour ago, Loxstock92 said:

Does anyone know how you can buy more than 1 ticket before general sale? I’ve got a claret membership but looking to get an extra ticket for my uncle for Everton game. If I create a fan ID for him would that work?

I don’t think so mate. It’s one ticket per member I think.  Unless you know a season ticket holder than can get you a seat.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 minute ago, Loxstock92 said:

Cheers for the reply, might risk it to general sale.

I’d help you out normally mate but I’m trying to get 2 extra tickets myself to take some friends for my 40th. I can only currently get 3 based on my season ticket and a membership. I’m hoping to get 2 more but I accept the chances of getting 5 seats together is very unluckily. 

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’d help you out normally mate but I’m trying to get 2 extra tickets myself to take some friends for my 40th. I can only currently get 3 based on my season ticket and a membership. I’m hoping to get 2 more but I accept the chances of getting 5 seats together is very unluckily. 

Sucks that they’re restrictive on amount but I get why. Hope you manage to get your extras 🤞

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/09/2021 at 08:44, hippo said:

Still not got my money. Anyone who sold there ticket been refunded yet ?

This is a feckin Joke - I enquired when my refund (which isn't really a refund its a sale) - I got a very bland 'it can take 3 weeks to appear in your account'  - which it doesn't.  most money transfers can be done in 3 days max - any case its getting close to 3 weeks now and still no sign of my money - emails are just ignored . Would like this raised at the next SGC in the meantime anyone got a contact who I can complain to ???