Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

Should have sold more to avoid few hundred empty seats at a lot of games. The cap was too low imo

That said if there were even more STs to send out the farce of a ticket office would be struggling even more than they appear to be right now

8 hours ago, slowandlow said:

Should have sold more to avoid few hundred empty seats at a lot of games. The cap was too low imo

That said if there were even more STs to send out the farce of a ticket office would be struggling even more than they appear to be right now

Still not received my ST. Ticket office closed only phone calls or emails that you either can't get through or get no response. They are a serious joke. 4 days until the season opener at home an not a scooby doo on what is happening with my ticket. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The tone of this email is almost like they are shouting at us lol.

Surely in the summer holidays they have 500-1000 that cant make the games. Doesnt make sense to wait until all single seats are sold and then miss out on the resell.

• Like 1

They will probably find out that after the game, there were a few visible empty seats, as it will be inevitable that some won't be able to make it due to changing plans and summer holidays causing things to go awry. I think a better option would be to open the resale window for tickets earlier so that villa fans can be in seats and people who would otherwise miss out get a chance if a regular can't get there.

• Like 2

On 16/08/2021 at 11:14, tomav84 said:

I think this is bit of short sighted idea. I can't make Everton and as this on the telly (which Villa will be paid millions for) it will make it less likely to be a sell out and its going to be more of a faff for me to sell my ticket on if there is no official resale option. That seat could be filled with a Villa day tripper spending money at club shop, buying a soggy pie etc.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

They will probably find out that after the game, there were a few visible empty seats, as it will be inevitable that some won't be able to make it due to changing plans and summer holidays causing things to go awry. I think a better option would be to open the resale window for tickets earlier so that villa fans can be in seats and people who would otherwise miss out get a chance if a regular can't get there.

That would be the common sense approach. Something the club seem to be lacking so far when it gets to tickets and the ticket website. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looks like 3 individual seats available yet still no resale option.  It’s a joke in my opinion.

If you're looking at the Newcastle game, then the number of tickets seems to have gone UP to 3.  So someone is re-selling or returning tickets for them to go back on sale.  

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If you're looking at the Newcastle game, then the number of tickets seems to have gone UP to 3.  So someone is re-selling or returning tickets for them to go back on sale.  

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

It's available now mate.  Had to relist mine for Newcastle.

Yeh it’s up now after I had my little whinge :)