Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

1 hour ago, hippo said:

This is a feckin Joke - I enquired when my refund (which isn't really a refund its a sale) - I got a very bland 'it can take 3 weeks to appear in your account'  - which it doesn't.  most money transfers can be done in 3 days max - any case its getting close to 3 weeks now and still no sign of my money - emails are just ignored . Would like this raised at the next SGC in the meantime anyone got a contact who I can complain to ??? 

I got my refund for Newcastle last week so if it's Brentford you're waiting for it should be imminent.

Just now, Wainy316 said:

I got my refund for Newcastle last week so if it's Brentford you're waiting for it should be imminent.

Cheers - a pretty poor service considering you can't sell your ticket anywhere else.

• Like 1

Just spoke with some senior bod at the ticket office.

1.resales funds will only hit your account 21 days taken from the day after the match.

2.You can list your ticket for resale at any time - but these only become available for resale once all tickets have been sold.

Wasn't the most confidence inspiring conversation. Tbh - he said money for the Brentford ticket should be in my account tommorow.

On 13/09/2021 at 17:50, avfc1982am said:

TBH the whole ticketing service is pretty shit. I still haven't received my ST and will now have to pick it up from collections before Everton. Utter garbage. 

Same as me, contacted them several times now and still not received them. I’m going to go down the small claims route if I don’t get them soon. Absolute piss take you can pay for something and not receive it 4 months after you paid.

12 hours ago, WHY said:

Same as me, contacted them several times now and still not received them. I’m going to go down the small claims route if I don’t get them soon. Absolute piss take you can pay for something and not receive it 4 months after you paid.

Moaning to the general ticket office is no good. you need to make a formal complaint  to lee.preece  end of email adress @avfc.co.uk

I complained about the delay in receiving money for the sale of my Brentford ticket - whether its true or not the person I spoke said they weren't aware of any supporter dissatisfaction with have to wait 21 days after the ticket was sold for the money to appear. - unsurprisingly the money appeared within my account within 24 hours of my complaint. 

• Like 1

So trying to buy an additional ticket for the everton game for my son. The website says I can't buy anymore tickets for this game  (I am a ST holder) 

I called the ticket office  'They aren't taking calls at the moment'  !!!! 

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

So trying to buy an additional ticket for the everton game for my son. The website says I can't buy anymore tickets for this game  (I am a ST holder) 

I called the ticket office  'They aren't taking calls at the moment'  !!!! 

Does it "The quantity of tickets owned by XXX exceeds limitations"?

That's what mine's doing too.

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Yes thats it !!!! -  (maybe we are after the same ticket ) - If a season ticket holder is buying another ticket - then its obviously not for him\ her

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Just kept trying eventually it worked - well they have taken the money - no e ticket yet !!!!!

3 hours ago, hippo said:

Moaning to the general ticket office is no good. you need to make a formal complaint  to lee.preece  end of email adress @avfc.co.uk

I complained about the delay in receiving money for the sale of my Brentford ticket - whether its true or not the person I spoke said they weren't aware of any supporter dissatisfaction with have to wait 21 days after the ticket was sold for the money to appear. - unsurprisingly the money appeared within my account within 24 hours of my complaint. 

They both arrived to day mate but thanks for the heads up regarding who to contact in future.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

How do you buy two seats together?

For me last season as the season ticket holder when I was taking my nephew, the seats either side of mine were also season ticket holders, so I had to move to a place elsewhere in the ground (usually the Upper Trinity) where there were two seats together.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

For me last season as the season ticket holder when I was taking my nephew, the seats either side of mine were also season ticket holders, so I had to move to a place elsewhere in the ground (usually the Upper Trinity) where there were two seats together.

Same.  

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

How easy is that to do though considering it’s practically impossible to speak to the ticket office on the phone these days.

Villa laying down the law...

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/september/New-measures-to-prevent-resale-of-tickets/

Aston Villa supporters are advised of additional measures the club are now putting in place to combat the increasing number of fans attempting to re-sell tickets.

personally i think the penalties are harsh. what if i have a genuine reason for not going? i.e. i test positive for covid the day before an away game? i will have missed the deadline for returning my away ticket so i either lose the cash or risk a 3 game ban by selling the ticket on

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1