Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

On the season ticket letter it said along with the card there is a small token or appreciation to mark the 40th anniversary of the European cup, but nothing else was in the envelope apart from the season card! Did any one receive this token gesture?

5 minutes ago, lainux said:

On the season ticket letter it said along with the card there is a small token or appreciation to mark the 40th anniversary of the European cup, but nothing else was in the envelope apart from the season card! Did any one receive this token gesture?

Some kind of square sticker which I can’t work out how to put it on anything

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

How does one sell their seat back to the club for a single game?

Click the little head symbol top right next to your name to go on your profile.  On the right hand side under alerts will be 'Ticket Resale'.

At present you can select to sell Newcastle and/or Brentford.

Edited by Wainy316

Still haven’t received season tickets and can’t get through on the phones. Ticket office isn’t open, this in itself is a joke. Does anyone know if it will be open tomorrow?

I know the policy is different for Villa than American sports. What is the policy for buying tickets from other fans? Is it possible? If we somehow don’t get tickets to VP while we’re over there (requests have been in for a month through MN Lions, but you never know), I would pay a silly amount to someone to get two tickets for the Manchester City match. Going over to England with the main goal of seeing a Villa match and then not getting tickets would be gutting.

19 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

I know the policy is different for Villa than American sports. What is the policy for buying tickets from other fans? Is it possible? If we somehow don’t get tickets to VP while we’re over there (requests have been in for a month through MN Lions, but you never know), I would pay a silly amount to someone to get two tickets for the Manchester City match. Going over to England with the main goal of seeing a Villa match and then not getting tickets would be gutting.

It's fine to buy from other fans and you should be fine for home tickets mate.  I'm sure VT could cobble together two Claret Members that aren't going to the game whose references you could use.  

If not, the Newcastle and Brentford games made it to extra tickets for ST holders so loads of us on here would be able to sort you out.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WHY said:

Still haven’t received season tickets and can’t get through on the phones. Ticket office isn’t open, this in itself is a joke. Does anyone know if it will be open tomorrow?

Have you tried contacting them on social media? 

On 18/08/2021 at 21:27, AndFos said:

Resold mine to Newcastle and Brentford (not to easy to come over from Norway as of yet).

Sorry - can you tell me how you do this ? - I am a season ticket holder but can't make Brentford ?

On 20/08/2021 at 12:01, WHY said:

Did you manage to sort your ticket out mate? 

59 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Did you manage to sort your ticket out mate? 

Apologies for not getting back earlier mate. Managed to get through on the phones in the end and got 2 e-tickets for the yesterday’s and the Brentford game. They said they would send the season tickets out this week. Not holding my breath though. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I remember seeing it was only an option once games were sold out. Assuming it's via the ticket portal.

Yeah, I saw something about selling season tickets the other day in the portal, think you are right in that it only appears once the game is sold out.

On 19/08/2021 at 21:10, Sid4ever said:

I’ve got all 16 of mine on the patio doors 👍

Unbelievable that you were still walking into the glass with 15 stickers on! Glad the 16th will avoid further bloody noses.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, hippo said:

Sorry - can you tell me how you do this ? - I am a season ticket holder but can't make Brentford ?

It's in the tickets.avfc portal, log in to your account, go to tickets, you will have the Brentford ticket there. When you select the ticket you get the option to resell. I think maybe it's easier on a computer than on a mobile (not quite sure). 🙂