Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

9 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

If you've got a season ticket you should have had an email this morning asking if you want to enter the ballot for the Watford game. If you get lucky you then might be able to start building up a booking history.

got it, will do, cheers 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

How do you go about getting away tickets these days, my two lads are now old enough and we are all keen to go away to most games but it looks like a closed shop - any advice greatly appreciated 

The best way to do it is to go to games that are far away. The ones I did a few years back to build up the history were Southampton, Newcastle, Sunderland, QPR, Cardiff, Reading, Everton etc. If you can make midweek games then those are usually good ones to target and sometimes go on general sale. Its much easier once you have 2/3 games under your belt as you could get tickets most of the time back then (when we were treading water under lambert).

one year i couldnt afford the season ticket though and lost all that history, so will be building it back up again from this season too. Just keep an eye out and make sure you are online when your category opens up for the games that are geographically far and you will likely have some luck

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

How do you go about getting away tickets these days, my two lads are now old enough and we are all keen to go away to most games but it looks like a closed shop - any advice greatly appreciated 

join a local official lions club, they get an allocation

• Like 1

Does anybody know how long those vouchers from covid season tickets are valid for and how we use them?

I've renewed paying on that payment plan third party thing but still have these vouchers. When you purchase additional tickets can you just select to use the vouchers?

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Does anybody know how long those vouchers from covid season tickets are valid for and how we use them?

I've renewed paying on that payment plan third party thing but still have these vouchers. When you purchase additional tickets can you just select to use the vouchers?

on my email it says they expire 30/09/2021. You can definitely use them to buy matchday tickets, yeah

How long do we think between when the ST’s are created and sent out?

The reason being that I moved house in January and I realised a few days ago that whilst I’d updated my address on my account I’d not done so on my sons. Today I’ve received my ST but not my boys, I’m worried his has gone to the old address. 

11 minutes ago, av1 said:

How long do we think between when the ST’s are created and sent out?

The reason being that I moved house in January and I realised a few days ago that whilst I’d updated my address on my account I’d not done so on my sons. Today I’ve received my ST but not my boys, I’m worried his has gone to the old address. 

If you have the same surname your son’s ST is likely to have been posted at the same time so could well be at your old address. If you can’t get it forwarded by the new occupants, you’ll need to contact the ticket office to sort it.

14 hours ago, brommy said:

If you have the same surname your son’s ST is likely to have been posted at the same time so could well be at your old address. If you can’t get it forwarded by the new occupants, you’ll need to contact the ticket office to sort it.

Surprisingly I’ve just get through to the ticket office. She wasn’t able to tell me if my sons ST had already been sent out, but did say she would request a new one to be sent out. Happy days 😘

Just too add to my above post, the lady I spoke to said that adult tickets were printed before children’s tickets, so if anyone has received their ST but not their kids I wouldn’t panic too much. 

On 06/08/2021 at 10:03, Follyfoot said:

Very hard for majority of away games these days . You might have to do some undesirable away games, like long midweek trips or crappy early kick offs miles away in order to build up a booking history.  I’ve noticed our game at Arsenal has already been moved from a Saturday to a Friday night. You may get lucky with that depending on how well we are doing. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Is there no resale scheme this season?

Was just coming on to ask the same thing as i can't make Brentford. I can see there's an option to select ticket turn back but then it wants you to select a fund though there are no options. I can't see where to add my bank details? 

Just now, 5-1 said:

Was just coming on to ask the same thing as i can't make Brentford. I can see there's an option to select ticket turn back but then it wants you to select a fund though there are no options. I can't see where to add my bank details? 

It says you can add it to a fund for a tax right off whatever that means. I got a feeling they aren’t doing it this season. Or maybe we have to wait until it goes on general sale.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It says you can add it to a fund for a tax right off whatever that means. I got a feeling they aren’t doing it this season. Or maybe we have to wait until it goes on general sale.

got a feeling they activate it when it gets near sell out

On 06/08/2021 at 10:03, Follyfoot said:

A crowbar usually works for me, failing that get yourself a high vis jacket and a lanyard.

• Haha 1