Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

41 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Just received mine no pictures are on them, that we had to upload to our account  

Weird question, but where to do you scan on the actual card at the turnstile? I thought there would probably be a QR code as I've never had one before. 

12 minutes ago, ismail-villa said:

Weird question, but where to do you scan on the actual card at the turnstile? I thought there would probably be a QR code as I've never had one before. 

It’s like a credit card so just put it in the scanner and it opens the gate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Just received mine no pictures are on them, that we had to upload to our account  

I just got a ticket for the Sevilla game and I don’t have a photo on my account t and it let me buy it 🤷🏻‍♂️ so maybe it was just for the end of last season?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Had mine last week but the missus not had anything yet.

Apparently they are sending them out in alphabetical order?

Not sure they are, I had mine last week, but my daughter with the same surname hasn't received hers yet

38 minutes ago, slowandlow said:

Didnt have to for season tkts

I didnt anyway and I haven't had any correspondence telling me to

They was considering putting the pictures onto the season tickets

5 minutes ago, lainux said:

Hello, do we all get new season cards, even though renewed for the same seat, think i've lost mine some where in the house, been such a long time since we all used it!

Yeah, the letter said it replaces all old cards. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rbcuk said:

The pictures were purely for the benefit of track and trace during the trial period for sports - their purpose was to ensure that if someone tested positive for Covid, the club could identify the people around them so that they could isolate. 

I'm surprised it's taken this long to sell out?

Didn't the relocation day finish a few weeks ago, and they had this massive waiting list.  

Just now, sidcow said:

I'm surprised it's taken this long to sell out?

Didn't the relocation day finish a few weeks ago, and they had this massive waiting list.  

Suppose they need to work down the waiting list as not all of them will have still wanted to or been able to buy, or only want to do it if their friends/family are offered at the same time or place in the ground I suppose.

I'm on the waiting list and didn't get a thing so they couldn't have gotten through a lot of it but suppose it takes a bit of time

Received mine today. Some observations; The card dosen't have the chip on it this year, neither does it have the numbers as the club are not allowing it to be topped up with cash to be spent in the club shop etc (I never used it for that purpose anyway). The printing of the details on the back is a bit faint, the printer must have been running out of ink haha! Happy to have got it, others should follow soon as I am M with regard to surname