Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

2 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

I wonder if today's announcement of potentially needing double vaccines to go to a football game will see some season tickets returned. 

I work for the NHS and based on what I have just heard - I doubt we will be going to football matches in August. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, hippo said:

I work for the NHS and based on what I have just heard - I doubt we will be going to football matches in August. 

so within the month they are going to reverse the recent lifting of restrictions? not buying that...the government would be absolutely crucified

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

so within the month they are going to reverse the recent lifting of restrictions? not buying that...the government would be absolutely crucified

Yep, I mean it’s not as if there’s any evidence of this government making u-turns and the like, oh wait…..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, tomav84 said:

Well the viewpoint from the hospital where I work is that this is going to backfire big fine. The admission numbers at the hospital just aren't adding up 

All non clinical staff have been told to expect to be redeployed. .and the trust will have to take measures it hasn't so far in previous waves.

35 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yep, I mean it’s not as if there’s any evidence of this government making u-turns and the like, oh wait…..

true. i think the vaccine passport approach will become a very real thing. i expect stadiums to be full capacity, but only if you have been double jabbed

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

Well a bigger u turn than the Olympics being cancelled at the last minute - which is now on the cards ??? 

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I've had the much sought after email and I can't buy.  Still says I'm on the waiting list.

Are the ticket office still impossible to reach by phone?

That happened to me. Log out then back in and should work. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

true. i think the vaccine passport approach will become a very real thing. i expect stadiums to be full capacity, but only if you have been double jabbed

Been confirmed today I think and was always likely.

Kinda feels wrong to me but I’ve given up trying to make sense of anything anymore.