Season Tickets 2021/2

turvontour

1 hour ago, Okonokos said:

Not received mine yet either. Any idea when we can expect them?

What letter does your surname begin with?

There’s a formula that requires this variable to give you the exact time and date it will arrive.

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Mines S. Can you tell me mine please?

Monday at 8:09pm.

Ts later that night with Us and Vs in the early hours on Tuesday in time for the 11:38am Ws.

Xs not until 10:57pm on Tuesday because there are so many of them.

All you Ys and Zs will then have to wait until Thursday because Wednesday is reserved for signings.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I want to buy a ticket for my Dad for the Sevilla game but he does t k ow his fan ID. I've tried calling the club multiple times but left on hold for ages without speaking to anyone. Anyone know how else I can find out please? 

1 minute ago, Villarocker said:

I want to buy a ticket for my Dad for the Sevilla game but he does t k ow his fan ID. I've tried calling the club multiple times but left on hold for ages without speaking to anyone. Anyone know how else I can find out please? 

I think you can add as friend/family from your account by knowing surname and postcode. Once done that you should be able to see the reference 

39 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I think you can add as friend/family from your account by knowing surname and postcode. Once done that you should be able to see the reference 

I tried that mate. You need the fan ID plus either the postcode or surname to add them. I need the fan ID part. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Villarocker said:

I tried that mate. You need the fan ID plus either the postcode or surname to add them. I need the fan ID part. 

Assume he knows his digital membership login to the site? If so, just login to the site and click on ticketing to go to the ticketing site, the fan ID will be displayed at the top in brackets next to his name. It's easy enough to create a fan ID if he hasn't got one though. Had to do it twice to buy 2 Sevilla tickets for my brother and a mate.

How do you go about getting away tickets these days, my two lads are now old enough and we are all keen to go away to most games but it looks like a closed shop - any advice greatly appreciated 

2 hours ago, Nath182 said:

Assume he knows his digital membership login to the site? If so, just login to the site and click on ticketing to go to the ticketing site, the fan ID will be displayed at the top in brackets next to his name. It's easy enough to create a fan ID if he hasn't got one though. Had to do it twice to buy 2 Sevilla tickets for my brother and a mate.

He hasn't got the digital membership mate. But, I'll try setting that up for him. Cheers 👍🍻

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

How do you go about getting away tickets these days, my two lads are now old enough and we are all keen to go away to most games but it looks like a closed shop - any advice greatly appreciated 

If you've got a season ticket you should have had an email this morning asking if you want to enter the ballot for the Watford game. If you get lucky you then might be able to start building up a booking history.

4 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

If you've got a season ticket you should have had an email this morning asking if you want to enter the ballot for the Watford game. If you get lucky you then might be able to start building up a booking history.

I havent had that email.