Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

Just now, Davkaus said:

We're midtable with Jack. Comfortably bottom 3 without him. And for the money we've spent, it's just nowhere near good enough.

It's not really as we haven't spent that much considering the base squad we had. We all would have gladly accepted 12th at the start of the season. 

This is down there with any of the stuff we produced under McLeish, Lambert and Bruce. We have gone from looking like Champions League contenders to one of the worst teams in the league, and it’s not all down to missing Grealish. Going to be a very strange summer if we finish the season like this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

As I've said before, he's an extremely limited manager.

Yep, hasn’t a clue how to change things up. Same problems week in week out and  Season after season we have these slumps then Jack comes to the rescue. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

We are a **** shit football side. Smith needs to be seriously challenged by the club as to what the **** he's doing. If we drop down to 14th with a whimper in May we need to bring in someone with more experience

It's harsh, but I agree, he's like a Lampard. That we never come back from a goal down speaks volumes on Smith.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

But none of this crap is on smith no??

Forget mings msitake me know what a moron and how shit that. This performance has been the same since jan

Dog shit i blame 90%of this on smith

No some of this is defo on Smith. He'll need to find answers to our current woes.

2 minutes ago, allani said:

I was about to say we don't need 2 CBs.  Then Mings reminded me that if we want to be top half we need to replace him.

Engels will never play for us again so that only leaves Konsa and Mings.  I think we all know Hause isn't good enough.