Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

Just now, rjw63 said:

we look.like the relegation candidates

our last 15 games have returned 15 points, or averaging 1 point per game, thats 38 points over a season on avg.

That is borderline relegation form if we hadnt had a good start to the season!

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's a fine three if you've got exciting players out wide - and out wide is where we've got least. 

Targett and Cash are better wingers than El Ghazi, Traore and Trezeguet.

Not from what I've seen. They're useless, and not just in this game, I've said it many times before. We need all them gone or playing second fiddle since no-one will take them.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Im saying that he is a very limited manager without grealish

I really do think he would relegate us next year without grealish.  I can accept losing but we cant even have  ashot on target in 71 minutes??

Not being able to take a corner properly or a free kick. Thats the coaching. He built this wquad and has spent almost 200m yet we look as pathetic as last year without grealish

I think that's fair, if we have to go into next season without Jack then we should consider whether we need a better manager to cope with that. Unfortunate, but there it is. He has proven he can't get this side to score without Jack in it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Nail on head how can anyone argue that (oh and sheff utd had ten men to add to this)

That for is job on line results

It's not just the results, I've watched nearly every minute of those games and it's not football it's the kind of torture they could use on prisoners of war