Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I think we hide behind this excuse too much tbh. 

However when I spoke to Veretout and Jordan Ayew they said it took 4/5 months to get used to the pace. Next season is when I think we can judge him properly.

Seriously if we continue this rubbish from now to the end of the season (and we probably will if we lose to shite like Fulham) then why give the manager any more time.

I don't care where we were when he came in, or how he did so well for a 3rd of this season. He nearly cost us our place in the PL last season because of his average management, he survived literally because of COVID, and he's taken us backwards and still so reliant on one player that he didn't even sign.

Not good enough.

Edited by VillaFaninLondon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

We didn't look that shite when we put 7 past Liverplop

Fantastic, we demolished the champions. And got 3 points. Then got 1 point from two games against the worst team in the division. 

Just now, Danishlad said:

A midfield 3 of McGinn Luiz and Sanson is so boring. Where is the creativity and flair, pace , ability to beat a man and create. Here lies the problem!

It's a fine three if you've got exciting players out wide - and out wide is where we've got least. 

Targett and Cash are better wingers than El Ghazi, Traore and Trezeguet.

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I want Barry, Ramsey and any other promising youth featuring heavily, starting games, because this season is over and it's time to figure out who can step up when we **** off some of these rocket polishers in the summer.

I'd quite like to see this too. 

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

This lot are championship material with a few exceptions.

Serious Sanson and Ming's both letting Fulham get a touch on the ball that caused that.

We have ammatuer time going on at the moment and I knew this would happen today.

Without Grealish we have a championship team and I hope you wake up now because while we can't score that's the reality of our side, sad to see really..

I do not know if I can watch anymore..

Owners start buying a better type of player and somehow get the F*CK ups out of Villa. Am sick of the let's keep them because they did this crowd, balls to that judge them on how they are now which is totally useless.

And who's spent all the money (£250+ million) assembling this so-called Championship squad?