Match Thread: Villa v Fulham

limpid

This lot are championship material with a few exceptions.

Serious Sanson and Ming's both letting Fulham get a touch on the ball that caused that.

We have ammatuer time going on at the moment and I knew this would happen today.

Without Grealish we have a championship team and I hope you wake up now because while we can't score that's the reality of our side, sad to see really..

I do not know if I can watch anymore..

Owners start buying a better type of player and somehow get the F*CK ups out of Villa. Am sick of the let's keep them because they did this crowd, balls to that judge them on how they are now which is totally useless.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

It's not really as we haven't spent that much considering the base squad we had. We all would have gladly accepted 12th at the start of the season. 

This is not the problem. The problem is that after a great start we've been found out or whatever and have been worse than shite all of 2021. And we're getting progressively worse. Jack wouldn't save this team, we're relegation material WITH Jack at the moment.

I cannot comprehend how we have regressed as we have. Properly turgid shite. Midfield 3 all the **** same and do not impose them on the game. Mings an absolute liability. Too often does he **** up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

It's not really as we haven't spent that much considering the base squad we had. We all would have gladly accepted 12th at the start of the season. 

I think we need to stop saying stuff like that! We won our first 5/6 games of the season. Do you honestly think we will beat Liverpool next season or arsenal twice? If do this I’d have accepted 12 shit then we may as well give up 

I honestly think we would be relegated in 20th place this season without Grealish. Each match is worse than the one before.  No Villa highlights, no good attacks, awful desfensive errors and no chance of scoring a goal even if the match was 900 minutes. 

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

The last Villa player to score from open play was El Ghazi versus Leeds.

And yes I do not care, I want someone to score now that's is over and done with, so let's not defend a bunch of players who can't score for anything right now.

Just now, Danishlad said:

A midfield 3 of McGinn Luiz and Sanson is so boring. Where is the creativity and flair, pace , ability to beat a man and create. Here lies the problem!

And that’s before we talk about what’s going on out on the wings..

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

"Look at what he has to work with".

Is it a worse team (without Jack) than Sheffield United and Fulham? If not, why the **** have they made us look so shite? 

We didn't look that shite when we put 7 past Liverplop

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Sorry mate im not having that. Smith signed most of these players. Its his responsibility to make them play

So what are you saying then? Sack him even though we're midtable and not even remotely involved in a relegation battle?

• Like 1

I want Barry, Ramsey and any other promising youth featuring heavily, starting games, because this season is over and it's time to figure out who can step up when we **** off some of these rocket polishers in the summer.

• Like 4