Pre match thread

mottaloo

If no Jack, why are we persisting with the same tactics that have been awful for weeks and weeks? The 4-3-3 works when Jack plays. When he doesn’t, it is toothless! Earn your money and try something different which may actually lead to a shot on target. Ridiculous from Smith!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

are we assuming he has got injured again or just wasnt ready after a week of training?

Even if he wasnt fully fit, i would have expected him to at least be on the bench.......so injured again!?!

if the rumours are true, he got a knock in training

• Sad 1

I think it's pretty clear that something has happened in the last couple of days given he's visibly been training for the week leading up until now. Don't think you can call this Smith being misleading or anything like that.

• Like 2

He’s got a really bad injury. We all knew it when it happened - the rumours were rife. 

The club are doing their best to hide it but I’m not surprised he’s still out. 

Funny, because he was ‘back out on the grass’ 6 weeks ago. Laughable really. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

There was a rumour a few weeks ago that a Premiership footballer was addicted to pain killers!!

Makes you think doesn't it!!!

I can't remember where i saw that rumour now. Did anyone else see it?

I saw it, the rumour said it was Jack but no idea.

Edited by Genie

Newcastle losing and Grealish being out will really fire up Fulham who know that if they win they will climb out of the bottom three. We on the other handing are fading fast, and there's an air about us that our season is over. Even if Grealish had have been playing I wouldn't have been confident of a win.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He’s got a really bad injury. We all knew it when it happened - the rumours were rife. 

The club are doing their best to hide it but I’m not surprised he’s still out. 

Funny, because he was ‘back out on the grass’ 6 weeks ago. Laughable really. 

he has been training, he's in the training vids, word is he picked up a separate knock yesterday in training. (or maybe a recurrence.....who knows!)